Victor Nekrasov. Endless course of events Automatic translate
с 30 Июня
по 19 Сентября
Музей современного искусства Эрарта
Васильевский остров, 29-я линия, д.2
Erarta Museum presents decorative painting by Viktor Nekrasov, which combines mysticism and geometry
- Harmony born of proportion
- Transformation of a static image into a dynamic image
- Search for fundamental knowledge about the world
The work of Viktor Nekrasov is closely related to his pedagogical activity: the artist has 40 years of teaching experience and the experience of managing an art school in the town of Pikalevo in the Leningrad Region. Communication with students and aloofness from the colorful metropolitan art life allows the author to focus on the questions and riddles posed by the innovators of art education at the beginning of the 20th century. Nekrasov works as if neither conceptual art nor socially engaged actionism existed. He is captivated by the harmonies that are born from proportions, and is convinced that geometry is capable of giving the viewer some fundamental knowledge of the world.
The artist’s painting is far from Malevich’s "Black Square", but it was this painting that served as a creative impetus for the creation of the series presented in Erarta. Using the traditional arsenal of the painter, Nekrasov models ideal artistic worlds. It transforms a static image, enclosed in a square, into a dynamic image that opens to the viewer either a bottomless portal or the face of an ancient Egyptian deity. In the combination of mysticism and geometry lies a special charm of the artist’s works. This is where the archaic and the rational knowledge of man of the 21st century meet. And the decorative potential of these paintings is consonant with the art-deco style that has not faded for several decades.
- Das Gymnasium "Lernumgebung" startet ein Fernlernprogramm für die berufliche Weiterbildung in Geschichte, Theorie und Praxis der zeitgenössischen russischen Kunst
- "Poetry in the Hall. Actual Practices" Summer program of poetic evenings in the gallery "Peresvetov Lane"
- Victor Nekrasov. Endless course of events
- Igor Dryomin: Sin pesticidas Exposición individual de la Galería Oleg Nekrasov "Sueños"
- Exhibition of the Honored Artist of the RSFSR Vladimir Nekrasov opened at the Central House of Artists
- "Nostalgia" in the canvases of the artist Mikhail Nekrasov at the anniversary exhibition
- Anton Telyatnikov Radio chanson 16+
- Das Konzert "My Silver Springs". 16+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!