"Seasons" Automatic translate
Евангелическо-Лютеранский Кафедральный собор св. Петра и Павла
Старосадский пер., 7
July 23 Saturday, 6 p.m.
Seasons - a theme that has repeatedly attracted composers of different eras and styles. Indeed, in the familiar cyclical nature is a direct analogue of the alternation of the age periods of our lives. Youth is spring, youth is summer, maturity is autumn, old age is winter. And in each of these stages - its unconditional advantages and beauty. After all, “nature has no bad weather,” as one well-known classic of cinema used to say.
However, nature is not characterized by seasons. Many not so global, but from this no less significant events occur daily. And in our cycle of concerts we hear brilliant works created in the spring… in the summer… in the fall… in the winter… And therefore - certainly also most directly related to the proposed theme. After all, the seasons are, first of all, our life with you, in all its bright, memorable manifestations.
Laureates of international competitions
Evdokia Ionina violin
Alex Zalesky Organ
Soloists of the Moscow Theater New Opera named after Evgenia Kolobova
Olga Terentyeva soprano
Elena Terentyeva soprano
Marina Belashuk Piano
Program: A. Vivaldi, J. Strauss, L. Delibes, M. Glinka
- Exhibition by Margarita Rokhlina (Lepilova) "Be yourself"
- Russian Art Week at the Central House of Artists April 11-19, 2015
- TRIFFE DEN FRÜHLING
- Über die Liebe und über den Frühling. 6+
- Exhibition of graphics by Lyudmila Kiseleva and Nikolai Milov "And you will see the world is beautiful …"
- Concierto vocal "La primavera está llegando, la primavera es el camino!"
- LA PRIMAVERA ESTÁ LLEGANDO
- Festival of colors "Seasons"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!