SEASONS. VIVALDI. PIAZZOLLA Automatic translate
Большой зал Московской консерватории
ул. Большая Никитская, д. 13/6
Despite the huge difference between eras and composer styles, ideas about eternal themes - the harmony of the world, the beauty and grandeur of nature - amaze with their closeness in the work of even very distant masters in the spatio-temporal sense.
And the concert on July 6 in the Great Hall of the Moscow State Conservatory is a vivid confirmation of this. After all, the figurative content, ideas and extraordinary temperament of the music of the greatest Italian composer of the 18th century Antonio Vivaldi - the genius of the instrumental concerto, whose "Four Seasons" is rightfully considered one of the pinnacle achievements not only of the musical baroque era, but also of the entire history of art, and the works of the famous Argentinean Astor Piazzolla, composer and bandoneonist (bandoneon is a Latin American variety of harmonica, an obligatory instrument in a tango orchestra) of the second half of the twentieth century, are unusually close.
Moscow Chamber Orchestra Musica Viva
Artistic director and chief conductor - Alexander Rudin. Soloist - Elena Korzhenevich (violin).
The program includes: Instrumental concerts by A. Vivaldi, chamber and orchestral music by A. Piazzolla.
- Galina Ustvolskaya
- Concierto de Petersburgo abre una nueva temporada!
- ABEND DER SYMPHONIE-MUSIK. 6+
- 100 years since the birth of Irina Aleksandrovna Antonova
- WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART CONCERT N23 SYMPHONY N40 MENDELSONG A MIDMER’S NIGHT’S DREAM
- The audience of the theater. Moscow City Council got acquainted with the work of Argentinean artists
- Astor Piazzolla. 6+
- Die Ausstellung "Vermacht den Nachkommen" - zum 170. Geburtstag von VP Sukacheva
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!