Exhibition of Anastasia Koronskaya "Space in Space" Automatic translate
с 10 Марта
по 9 Апреля
Галерея “Мансарда Художников”
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
Reflecting the multiple nature of the existence of the world, its heterogeneity, Anastasia Koronskaya creates paintings in the genre that is built on the sensations of space. Objects, objects, their relationships, contrasts, color, perceived at the same time, form a spatial image of the world, being for the artist an orientation for painting. In her urban paintings depicting moments of a beautiful sunset, a developing panorama of the architectural rhythm of roofs, windows of houses in Gothic silence, light not only flows around the material form, but also fills it from the inside. It seems that it is the internal pressure of the light stream that removes forms and details from the surrounding darkness, spreads across the canvas and quietly fades away in shaded contours and indentations where dark and neutral tones dominate.
Daily from 12 to 20 hours. The entrance is free.
- Rembrandt in America, the largest ever Rembrandt exhibition in the US
- Exhibition "Beginning of the First" by Kirill Nikitenko
- La artista Tatyana Potvorova y sus pinturas solares en San Petersburgo
- El Centro Cultural Judío en Nikitskaya presenta una exposición-venta de pinturas de Nikolai Vasilyevich Zhukov
- Lavado de autos de autoservicio: características funcionales y ventajas operativas
- "Petersburg. Romance with the city". Exhibition of works by Boris Messerer
- About choosing and installing kitchen sinks
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!