Exhibition "Baikal residents" automatic translate
с 14 Марта
по 9 Июня
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
March 14 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian art (ul. Karl Marx, 23) opens the exhibition "Baikal residents." The thematic exposition is a part of the large exhibition project “The Sacred Sea of Siberia”, implemented by the Irkutsk Art Museum in cooperation with the Irkutsk Regional Branch of the Union of Artists of Russia. The main genre of the small exhibition was a portrait - within the walls of the museum you can see the works of outstanding Siberian masters who created their works in different years in Irkutsk.
Among the names presented at the exhibition are the best representatives of the Irkutsk School of Painting from the museum collection. Arkady Guterzon, Gleb Bogdanov, Evtey Simonov, Vladimir Tetenkin, Anatoly Kostovsky, Yuri Mitkin, Nikolai Zhitkov, Galina Novikova. According to art historians, in the works of artists created in the 60-80s of the last century, reflected the leitmotif of social realism, according to which the worker is the main character of the work. In other canvases, the ratio of landscape elements and images of heroes reflects harmony with nature or resistance, overcoming the elements. In some works, portraits of Siberians develop into images of fate.
The objectives of the exhibition, as well as the entire project “The Sacred Sea of Siberia”, include not only the promotion of original art by artists of the region, but also the study of the stages of development of contemporary art.
The exhibition will open on March 14 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian art (Karl Marx st., 23) and will run until June 9. Entrance to the opening is free.
- "Coryphaeus de la pintura siberiana del siglo XX"
- El inicio del proyecto ’Priangare. Imaginando el presente ’
- El proyecto ’Open Scene’ comenzó a funcionar en la Casa del Actor de Nizhny Novgorod
- ¿Cuáles son los parámetros a los que debes prestar atención al elegir un monumento?
- "Vita brevis" - personal exhibition of artist Danila Menshikov
- Exposición ’Peregon’. Proyecto de fotografía documental sobre la vida de los pastores georgianos