Exhibition "Dynasty" Automatic translate
с 6 Апреля
по 1 Мая
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
"Dynasty": different generations - one family. A new exhibition has opened in the Gallery of Siberian Art
Irkutsk Regional Art Museum. V.P. Sukacheva presents the exhibition "Dynasty": 18 families of Irkutsk artists of different generations, united by family and creative kinship. These are 70 works from the museum and personal collections. Painting, graphics, sculpture, arts and crafts will be presented.
The role and place of the dynasties of artists is not only in domestic but also in world culture. One can recall such dynasties in Russian art as the Argunovs, Benoit - Lansere, Bryullov, Makovsky, Bruni, Vasnetsov. Artistic dynasties, both past and present, are interweaving of fates, characters and creative views.
Viewers will be able to see the works of the Irkutsk dynasties Alekseev, Muravyov, Shpirko, Rubtsov, Yushkov, Vychugzhanin, Lodyanov, Osipov, Sheltunov and others. An exhibition of artists of different generations in a single exposition space is a rare opportunity to experience the continuity of traditions, to see the richness and diversity of the artistic talent of families, tribute to their faithful service to art. The "Dynasty" is dedicated to the 355th anniversary of Irkutsk.
The exhibition will run until May 1, 2016 at the address: Irkutsk, ul. Karl Marx, 23, Gallery of Siberian Art.
- Alekseev Anatoly Ivanovich (23. 01. 1929) founder of the dynasty, painter, teacher, full member of the Academy of Arts of the USSR, People’s Artist of the RSFSR, honorary citizen of the Irkutsk region, member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Arts, veteran of labor
- Solovyova Irina Anatolyevna (27. 02. 1959), daughter of Anatoly Ivanovich Alekseev, painter, graphic artist, restorer.
- Solovyov Igor Yuryevich (03. 08. 1962–27. 02. 2004), son-in-law of Anatoly Ivanovich Alekseev, husband of Irina Anatolyevna, painter, restorer
- Vychugzhanin Arkady Ivanovich (20. 12. 1929–18. 02. 1983), founder of the dynasty, painter, teacher. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia since 1956. Member of the regional exhibition. In 1994, the governor of the Irkutsk region established a prize to them. A.I. Vychugzhanin, and on the house where the artist’s workshop was located (4 Engels St.), a memorial plaque was installed (author B.T. Bychkov).
- Vychugzhanin Ivan Arkadevich (03. 03. 1962–02. 2014), son of Arkady Ivanovich, artist of decorative and applied art.
- Muravyov Alexander Mikhailovich (26. 01. 1948), founder of the dynasty, graphic artist, painter, people’s artist of the Russian Federation, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Muravyov Tikhon Aleksandrovich (01. 10. 1975), son of Alexander Mikhailovich, graphic artist, painter.
- Rubtsov Andrey Filippovich (22. 10. 1925), founder of the dynasty, painter, veteran of World War II, veteran of labor
- Rubtsova Inna Ivanovna, wife of Andrei Filippovich, artist, restorer
- Serikova (Rubtsova) Natalya Andreevna (02. 09. 1954), daughter of Andrei Filippovich, artist of decorative art, graphic artist
- Serikov Lev Ivanovich (08.06.06.1945), son-in-law of Andrei Filippovich Rubtsov, husband of Natalia Andreyevna Rubtsova. Sculptor, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Turunov Anatoly Nikolaevich (1893–1954), founder of the dynasty, draftsman, art critic, participant of the Great Patriotic War
- Turunov Evgeny Orestovich (26. 08. 1951), the grandson of Anatoly Nikolaevich, painter, art critic
- Exposición "Arkady Vychugzhanin. Pintura y gráfica"
- Exposición del proyecto "Para recordar …"
- Exposición "Artista. Teatro. Actor"
- Ausstellungsprojekt "Meister und Werkstatt"
- Exhibition "Return to Landscape" by Evgeny Turunov
- Exposición "Del lienzo a la pantalla: 25 documentales sobre artistas de Irkutsk"
- Exposición de Anatoly Alekseev - para el 90 aniversario del autor
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!