Exhibition-festival "Century and Eternity. Fine Arts of Russia and Mongolia" Automatic translate
с 5 Октября
по 14 Ноября
Отдел Сибирского искусства Иркутского областного художественного музея
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
On October 5, the International Exhibition-Festival “Century and Eternity. Fine Arts of Russia and Mongolia ”, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the establishment of Russian-Mongolian relations. The exposition includes about 200 works of painting, graphics, sculpture and decorative and applied art from the funds of the museum and private collections.
The project was initiated by the Irkutsk regional branch of the Union of Artists of Russia, and the regional art museum named after V.I. VP Sukacheva, Consulate General of Mongolia in Irkutsk, Union of Artists of Mongolia, Regional Department of the Urals, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Academy of Arts, National Museum of the Republic of Buryatia, State Art Museum of Altai Territory. The exhibition received financial support from the government of the Irkutsk region.
The exhibition presents a retrospective of traditional Mongolian art, starting with the Buddhist tanka icon and sculpture of the 19th century, works of the Soviet period, works of contemporary Russian and Mongolian artists.
Within the framework of the exhibition-festival, round tables, lectures, master classes, art battles, meetings with artists, online events for various segments of the population will be held. The result will be the publication of the album-catalog “Century and Eternity. Fine Arts of Russia and Mongolia ”.
The exhibition "Century and Eternity" will be open in the Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23) until November 14. Phone for inquiries and booking excursions: 33-43-89. We remind you of the need to observe the mask regime and social distance when visiting the museum.
- Information support
- Rezon Paul Cézanne Katalog ist online verfügbar
- "Artists of Vladimir Land" - the so-called exhibition for the anniversary of the Vladimir branch of the Union of Artists
- Artists of the Russian World creative association presented their works at the Kolomenskoye Museum
- Exhibition "Lively Art. Living Life" - a collection of Mikhail Kurkchi in the exhibition hall of the Krasnodar Territory
- Ausstellung der Stiftung Slawische Traditionen
- Exposición "BELLEZA"
- "Mundo a través de la cultura" en las obras de jóvenes artistas
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!