Exhibition by Igor Smirnov "My Irkutsk" Automatic translate
с 31 Марта
по 25 Апреля
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
On March 31, in the Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23), a personal exhibition of the artist Igor Smirnov "My Irkutsk", dedicated to the 360th anniversary of the city of Irkutsk and the author’s anniversary, opens. The exposition contains about 50 works written recently and not previously exhibited.
Igor Smirnov graduated from the Irkutsk Art School (painting department) in 1994 and the Krasnoyarsk State Art Institute (easel graphics department) in 1999. While still a student, he took part in major exhibitions, cultural events and projects. The artist’s work is not constrained by certain frameworks, Smirnov works in different types of art: painting, graphics, collage, installation. But landscape became the leading genre in creativity. At the exhibition, the author presented picturesque and watercolor landscapes dedicated to the city, painted in a free manner, implying some spontaneity of the creation of the work. Often, the basis of the creation of a picture is the impression that the author seeks to convey to the viewer. A series of watercolors at the exhibition are inspired by images of the past of Irkutsk in the late 19th - early 20th centuries: old postcards, photographs.In the author’s interpretation, they become a living embodiment of antiquity.
Igor Smirnov’s exhibition "My Irkutsk" will open on March 31 at the Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23) and will run until April 25. Phone for inquiries and booking excursions: 33-43-89. The museum has a mask mode.
- Igor Dryomin: Exposición "Oh, mujer" (galería "Art Planet")
- Exposición personal de Sergey Lutsenko "Viaje creativo"
- The work of Konstantin Korovin at the sight of the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- Alexey Smirnov "Tactility" 0+
- "Look at the East" - Japanese aesthetics in lithographs by Ekaterina Smirnova
- Konzert "Wir sind eine musikalische Familie"
- "Peace through Culture" - the second exhibition of the festival project is opened in Irkutsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!