Exhibition "Art of Beauty. Russia – West. XIX Century" Automatic translate
с 29 Июня
по 5 Августа
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева
ул. Ленина, 5
June 29 at 16.00 in the main building of the Irkutsk Art Museum (Lenin St., 5) opens the exhibition "Art of Beauty. Russia is the West. XIX century. " The exhibition includes more than 50 works by Russian and Western European artists from the museum’s collections, some of which will be presented to the public for the first time.
The Irkutsk Art Museum has one of the richest collections of fine art in Siberia and the Far East. Today, its funds include more than 23 thousand works, of which only a small part is constantly exhibited in the exhibition halls. The task of the new exhibition is, on the one hand, to open the funds and show those works that have either never been exhibited or have not been shown to the public for a very long time. On the other hand - limited by the time frames of the 19th century, the exhibition is designed to show the general trends and national identity of artists who worked in this era.
“The works of famous Russian and Western European artists, as well as masters of decorative and applied art, which can be combined with the concept of“ serene, carefree art, ”“ art designed to not touch the “damned issues of the time,” but bring to life “a sense of joy and peace, ”says one of the curators of the exhibition, art critic Lyudmila Snytko.
In the Russian art section, names such as Ivan Aivazovsky, Nikolai Dobrovolsky, Nikolai Makovsky, Konstantin Pomerantsev, Lev Lagorio and others are presented. Various paintings of Western European artists by creative searches and subjects belong to various national art schools. The works of German masters at the exhibition captivate with poetry and accurate transmission of the world around them, the canvases of Italian masters captivate with their picturesqueness, the paintings of French painters reflect the latest artistic discoveries and confirm the leading position in art that France occupied in the 19th century.
The exhibition opens on June 29 at 16.00 in the main building of the Irkutsk Regional Art Museum. V.P. Sukachev (st. Lenin, 5) and will work until August 5. Entrance to the opening is free. Phone for inquiries: 34-01-46.
- En el Museo de Arte de Altai, las pinturas para la exposición fueron seleccionadas en Internet.
- An exhibition of the work of the artist Sergei Dilaktorsky and his contemporaries at the School of Watercolor
- Paintings by Aivazovsky and other marine painters brought to Vologda
- Persönliche Ausstellung "Person"
- Exposición de Roman Lyapin "La Citta"
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
- Exhibition of artist V. Pugachev in the city where he painted the first paintings
- Un aire libre dedicado al famoso artista Arkady Plastov abrió en la región de Ulyanovsk.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!