Exhibition "Pirelli Calendar 2020. In Search of Juliet" Automatic translate
с 7 Октября
по 12 Декабря
Галерея В. Бронштейна
ул. Октябрьской Революции, д. 3
From October 7 to December 12, the exhibition "Pirelli Calendar 2020. In Search of Juliet" will be held at the Viktor Bronstein Gallery in Irkutsk. The famous Italian fashion photographer Paolo Roversi became the author of the new edition of the legendary Calendar.
The Pirelli Calendar is a cult project that has been published in a limited edition by the tire concern Pirelli for its customers for several decades. Pictures from it are exhibited in galleries and museums around the world, and renowned photographers and models are working on it.
The exhibition includes color and black-and-white photographs of the famous Italian fashion photographer Paolo Roversi. During his career, he collaborated with fashion houses: Christian Dior, Givenchy, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent - and magazines: ELLE, Depeche Mode, Marie Claire, Vogue, Interview.
The idea of Paolo Roversi’s project is to show a simple and strong love story inextricably linked with Italy. The ideal embodiment for this was the drama of William Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet".
The shooting took place in Verona, the homeland of the characters in the book, as well as in Paris, where the photographer has lived for over 40 years. The project was attended by the stars of contemporary cinema, music and art: Claire Foy, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, Mia Goth, Chris Lee, India Moore, Rosalia, Stella Roversi and Yara Shahidi.
- I was looking for a pure soul, full of innocence, strength, beauty, tenderness and courage. I saw her in the eyes, gestures and words of Emma and Yara, India and Mia. In the smiles and tears of Kristen and Claire. In the voices and songs of Chris and Rosalia and in Stella’s innocence. Because Juliet is hidden in every woman, and I will never stop looking for her, - said Paolo Roversi.
The calendar shows all stages of work on a project: from the moment the models arrive on the set to an organized photo session. This is how the photographer captured a story in which reality and fiction merge.
Age limit 12+. Entrance tickets cost 50–150 rubles. Registration for visiting the exhibition - by phone: (3952) 75-60-30. The entrance to the exposition is only in protective masks.
- Reportage shooting of events: advantages and organization
- Offene Annahme von Bewerbungen für die Auszeichnung "My Planet - 2018"
- Die Ausstrahlung des Lebens. Fotos von Akira Utiyama
- Diskussion zum Genre "Modern Fashion-Shooting"
- Denis Peel. Künstlergespräch
- La publicidad de moda como arte. Conferencia Chris Kirik
- "Técnicas artísticas en fotografía sobre el ejemplo del paisaje": conferencia de Dmitry Kupratsevich
- El brillo del juego y la magia de la música. "" Noche de las Artes "en el Palacio del Libro
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!