Exhibition "Media City" Automatic translate
с 10 по 31 Августа
Открытое шоссе, д. 5, кор. 6
The “Media City” Award is the second exhibition-award, out of four projects of the Moscow Exhibition Halls under the general name “Participant”, whose main task is to support the creative and research activities of urban residents.
Not only ordinary spectators come to the exhibitions, but also those who have something to tell or show themselves. For all unusual viewers, there is now a Media City Award. The project provides an opportunity for collectors of media archives to draw attention to their work, exchange experiences with each other and, possibly, find further ways for development. In addition, items from these collections may be of interest to researchers as part of the urban environment in which we all live.
- Online project "Black on White" (18+)
- Online exhibition "New Year’s Masquerade"
- Museum of Moscow and Triumph Gallery open the Museum of Self-Isolation
- 伊戈尔·德里亚明（Igor Dryomin）：青年展览“新时代”开幕
- Exhibition and Sale "ART Yekaterinburg"
- Art Exhibition-Fair "Golden Hands of Russia"
- Vorführung von Eldar Ryazanovs Film "Watch Out for the Car"
- Exhibition Yusuke Akamatsu "Transfiguration" 18+