Exhibition "Nestolitsa Moscow" Automatic translate
с 15 Мая
по 31 Марта
Музей археологии Москвы
Манежная площадь, дом 1а
On May 15 at the Moscow Museum of Archeology, a branch of the Museum of Moscow, the exhibition "Nestolitsa Moscow" will open. On display are unique archaeological finds from the Museum.
The exhibition "Nestolitsa Moscow" is dedicated to the history of Moscow during its non-capitalist existence. Viewers will see how the special rhythm of the city has changed - from patriarchal and conservative to industrial and revolutionary. They learn how socio-political transformations affected the culture of everyday life of citizens.
Among the exhibits are archaeological finds discovered in Moscow and the Moscow Region, as well as coronation coins, faleristic monuments (commemorative medals), dishes, items from commemorative services, and much more from the collections of the Museum of Moscow.
The exposition is supplemented by plans of Moscow of the 18th and 20th centuries and images of Moscow urban views.
The exhibition is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of academic archeology.
- "Dmitry Zhilov (1891–1959). Pintura, escultura, gráficos"
- KINDER MUSIKALISCH. 2+. "THE THEATER OF PINK ELEPHANT" und "WAHRE WAHRHEIT"
- Igor Dryomin: Dashi Namdakov
- Exhibition of Contemporary Art and Design "Art-Decor"
- Porcelain Exhibition "Winter Motives"
- Exposición de Marya Burago "Pobres"
- "Arqueología de Petliura"