2018 World Cup Exhibition Automatic translate
с 11 Июня
по 15 Июля
Галерея “Мансарда Художников”
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
The “Attic of Artists" is pleased to welcome all sports fans at the exhibition dedicated to the main event of the summer - the World Cup-2018. It may seem that football and painting are far from each other, but any art connoisseur can tell about their rich joint history.
The exposition is a pictorial and graphic work, in which artists play with the audience, passing passes of quotes and absurd jokes. At the exhibition in the “Attic of Artists” you can get acquainted with Soviet football painting and with an up-to-date reading of this plot. The ceremonial architecture of Soviet stadiums, the familiar game in the courtyard stadium, the amusing interpretation of sports terminology - all this captivates no less than an intense match.
The exhibition will be held from June 11 to July 15, 2018.
Mansard of Artists Gallery, St. Petersburg, ul. Bolshaya Pushkarskaya, 10
Daily from 12 to 20 hours.
- Virtual project "Hall of virtual reality. Artist’s workshop" in the Kaluga Museum
- Exhibition of Anastasia Slavnova "Lamor"
- "ARCHITEKTUR. ROTUNDUS URBI"
- Exposición Alexey Mitin "Fotos cómicas"
- Igor Kachanov "Verlorene Seelen"
- Exposición de Natalia Egorova "Aliento de flores"
- "Mar del sol en diciembre"
- Exposición de Roman Bogdanov "falso"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!