Exhibition of works by Alexander Savinov Automatic translate
с 20 Октября
по 22 Января
Музей русского импрессионизма
Ленинградский проспект, д. 15, стр. 11
In autumn, the museum will present to the public a personal exhibition of Alexander Savinov (1881–1942), a prominent follower of the Symbolist school of painting, along with Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin, Viktor Borisov-Musatov and Pavel Kuznetsov.
The master’s love for the luminous palette was formed at the origins of classical art - in Italy, which he visited as a medalist of the Imperial Academy of Arts in the early 1900s. Staying away from the avant-garde trends, Savinov developed before and after the October Revolution the genre of panel paintings: with elaborate patterns, fabric patterns, and floral motifs. The founder of the Savinov artistic dynasty is also known as a teacher and an active participant in the evacuation of Hermitage exhibits in 1941.
The exhibition will feature works characterizing different periods of the master’s work: from student experiments to mature works from the funds of the State Russian Museum, the State Tretyakov Gallery, the Scientific Research Museum at the Russian Academy of Arts, the A.N. Radishchev Saratov Art Museum and other Russian museums… The exposition will also include rare works from private collections and the family archive of the artist’s heirs.
All projects will be accompanied by an extensive educational program for children and adults, as well as include inclusive activities.
- In the Omsk Theater "Gallery", the characters of Gogol’s play "Marriage" were sung in Spanish
- The past and present of Russian estates at the exhibition in the museum of estate culture
- Ausstellung "Kommunikation zwischen den Generationen. Nikolai Andriyaka und Sergey Andriyaka"
- Ausstellung "Von Cheryomushki bis Kotly. Eine enge Geschichte". 0+
- San Petersburgo - la capital cultural de Rusia
- Dali Museum May Become Part of UNESCO World Heritage
- The unusual routine of people of art
- La casa museo de Pavel Kuznetsov invita al maestro de "Jardines" a la exposición del patrimonio
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!