Exhibition "Malkhan’s Tourmaline Rainbow" Automatic translate
с 10 Сентября
по 21 Ноября
Усадьба В.П. Сукачева
ул. Декабрьских Событий, 112
On September 10, the exhibition "Tourmaline Rainbow of Malkhan" begins in the Estate of V.P.Sukachev ( December Sobytiy St., 112). The exposition presents natural minerals, cabochons, jewelry and stone-cutting works made by Irkutsk and Buryat craftsmen from tourmaline of the Malkhan Range (Krasnochikoysky District, Trans-Baikal Territory).
The Malkhanskoye deposit of colored tourmalines was discovered relatively recently, in the 80s of the last century. Malkhan’s tourmalines have become famous all over the world for their colors: from black-cherry to bright crimson, from purple-pink to yellow-green. Most of the presented samples of tourmaline and products made from it are made of stone of pegmatite veins, discovered on the Malkhansky ridge of Transbaikalia in 2019 by the LLC "Technology" enterprise (Ulan-Ude).
Stone-cutting and jewelry works made by the craftsmen of the Republic of Buryatia and the workshop of Natalia Bakut will be presented to the public for the first time at the exhibition "Malkhan’s Tourmaline Rainbow". Today, works of stone-cutting and jewelry art are in the collections of the country’s leading mineralogical museums and in private collections.
The exhibition "Malkhan’s Tourmaline Rainbow" will work in the V.P. Sukachev (December Events st., 112) until November 21. We remind you of the need to observe the mask regime and social distance when visiting the museum.
- Exposición de arte "Pintoresco arcoiris" de Valeria Belova en la Galería Twinstor
- In St. Petersburg, the international festival of theaters "Rainbow"
- Work in the technique of dry pastels from the participants of the "Italian plein air"
- "Música del ballet ruso"
- "Música del ballet ruso" Lago de los cisnes, El cascanueces y La bella durmiente
- 50 RESERVIERTE ORTE DER SÜDURALEN WERDEN AUF DER FOTOAUSSTELLUNG VON NATALIA BELENTSOVA VORGESEHEN
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!