Exhibition "Venice Carnival" Automatic translate
с 20 Февраля
по 17 Марта
Калужский дом музыки
ул. Кирова, д.6
Venice Carnival - luxurious, enchanting, mysterious…
Mysterious ladies in luxurious dresses and lace half masks, gentlemen in bouts, processions and parades, street performances and music… Preparing for the main celebration in their hometown, the inhabitants of Venice carefully and for a long time choose their costumes. The main attribute of the Venice Carnival has always been and remains masks. However, this is not just an accessory covering the face, but a whole work of art. Venetian masks are distinguished by great sophistication and craftsmanship. The secrets of their manufacture were passed down from generation to generation, preserving the main traditions and absorbing the trends of our time. Masks are made from special types of gypsum, papier-mâché, paints, fabrics, foils, and various decorative materials. Decorating and coloring a real Venetian mask is painstaking handwork. For this, masters use both simple and very valuable components - soil, gold leaf, natural bird feathers and precious stones.
For residents and guests of the city of Kaluga there is a unique opportunity to see all the splendor of Venetian masks of different eras at our exhibition!
The exhibition is represented by 49 installations, which are paintings with views of Venice and masks fixed on them. The collection includes masks from Germany, Spain, Italy at the beginning of the twentieth century, modern masks of Italian and domestic masters, in total about 60 pieces. Each mask is handmade. In the design of the masks used expensive fabrics, semiprecious stones, hand-painted.
In addition, you are waiting for:
- Excursions, events
- The ability to take a memorable shot by trying on a mask
- The opportunity to purchase souvenir products: masks, fans, magnets, etc.
Exhibition working hours: daily from 10-00 to 18-00.
Saturday and Sunday from 11-00 to 17-00, closed Monday
- Exposición "Carnaval de Venecia"
- Geheimnisse der Kunsttherapie: Färben nach Zahlen
- The book festival in St. Petersburg continues until late in the evening
- Ausstellung Albert Kuss "Tage des jungen Mai"
- Die Ausstellung "Kim Britov. Graue Periode" wurde in Vladimir eröffnet
- The spiritual world of the artist Mikhail Nikolsky in his painting and graphics
- Leinwand und Ölgemälde - wo anfangen?
- Art historians have discovered the original painting "St. Augustine" by Caravaggio
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!