Exhibition of Viktor Ivanovich Komissarov "Russia Filled with Light" Automatic translate
с 16 Декабря
по 16 Января
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 103
On December 16, at 4 pm, the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts (103 Lenina str., Second floor) will host the opening of the exhibition of Viktor Ivanovich Komissarov "Russia Full of Light".
Viktor Komissarov was born in Serpukhov in 1954, dreamed of becoming an artist since childhood, but life turned everything differently. From 1973 to 2012, he was in the public service: first - in the KGB of the USSR, after being transferred to the reserve in 1996 - in the Gosadmtechnadzor of the Moscow Region.
Komissarov realized his dream of creativity in 1980, when he entered the studio of military artists named after M. Grekov, where he mastered the basics of art. Having friendship with artists and creative relations with them, he considers Alexey Gritsai and Mikhail Abakumov as his teachers. The main genre in which to this day the artist is fruitfully working is landscape - on his canvases you can see all the diversity and beauty of Russian nature.
The artist’s creative experience is 30 years. During this period, the painter created more than a thousand works in the style of the Russian realistic landscape. V. Komissarov is a painter of the plein air genre. His themes are drawn from nature, which he finds in the Russian north in the Vologda and Kostroma lands. His paintings and sketches are filled with the reality of being and life affirmation. The artist’s works are in Russian collections and abroad.
The exhibition will run until January 16, 2022.
- Exhibition "Do not obstruct the light"
- Exhibition "Promises of the Future"
- Exhibition of the artist Justina Komissarova "7 sins + 1"
- Open Regional Festival of Museum Programs for Family Visitors "Motherland. Museum. Children"
- In the Serpukhov Museum of History and Art, a unique exhibition "East − West"
- ANI AND ANDREY ABAKUMOV: SLIDING THREAD
- "Malerisches Russland"
- "Remembering the master …" - an exhibition in the "House of Ozerov" presented the works of Mikhail Abakumov from private collections
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!