Exhibition "Out of Frame" Automatic translate
с 5 Июля
по 10 Сентября
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
The main concept of the exhibition is to go beyond everyday life, dissolve in bright colors and enjoy the harmony of color. The artist strives to go beyond the boundaries of reality and immerse the viewer in magical worlds.
“I did not limit my imagination. If plots were born in my head, I wrote them. If I wanted to reveal the color, vivid pictures with interesting color combinations were born. I immediately decided that I would not push myself into the framework. My concept is freedom of thinking. My goal is emotions, aesthetics. These paintings are a challenge to my imagination, a test of inner possibilities. And this “test” opened up new vectors of development and prospects for me, ”shared the artist Ekaterina Andreeva.
The author of the exhibition is sure that the inner world and fantasy are the main source of inspiration, artists make a great contribution to the world of art if they give freedom to their inner beauty. Such paintings always evoke emotions. And emotions are the most important goal of art.
Ekaterina worked as an architect-designer in the architectural workshop from 2010-2013. From 2013 to 2018 engaged in interior design and architecture. Since 2015 paints pictures.
- Winner of the international competition of Colors of humanity art gallery, the theme "Open" with the painting "Renaissance";
- Special nomination “Noteworthy” in the international competition Colors of humanity art gallery, theme “Blue” with the picture “Fisherman”.
Museum of Contemporary Art
Gallery: “Ul. Big Handicraft »4th floor
- Igor Dryomin: Inauguración de la exposición de Igor Andreev
- Museum of the poet and philosopher Daniil Andreev opened in the Bryansk village
- Igor Dryomin: MEZCLA DE ARTE: exposición de pintura contemporánea de artistas de Moscú
- Exposición de Gráficos y Fotografía de Vera y Barbara Atkarskih "Enfoque. Espacio personal", 6+