Exhibition "OUTSIDE FRAME" automatic translate
с 5 Июля
по 10 Сентября
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
The main concept of the exhibition is to go beyond everyday work, dissolve in bright colors and enjoy the harmony of color. The artist strives to go beyond reality and immerse the viewer in magical worlds.
“I did not limit my imagination. If plots were born in my head, I wrote them. If I wanted to reveal the color - bright pictures with interesting color combinations were born. I immediately decided that I would not drive myself into the framework. My concept is freedom of thought. My goal is emotions, aesthetics. These pictures are a challenge to my imagination, a test of inner possibilities. And this “test” opened up new vectors of development and perspectives for me, ”shared artist Ekaterina Andreeva.
The author of the exhibition is sure that inner world and fantasy is the main source of inspiration, artists make a great contribution to the world of art, if they give freedom to their inner beauty. Such pictures always evoke emotions. And emotions are the most important goal of art.
Ekaterina worked as an architectural designer in an architectural workshop from 2010-2013. From 2013 to 2018 engaged in interior design and architecture. Since 2015 paints pictures.
- The winner of the international competition Colors of humanity art gallery, the theme “Open” with the painting “Renaissance”;
- Special nomination “Noteworthy” in the international competition Colors of the humanity art gallery, theme “Blue” with the painting “Fisherman”.
Museum of Contemporary Art ARTMUSE
Gallery: “Ul. Big Craft "4 fl.
- Igor Dremin: Opening of the exhibition of Igor Andreev
- Museum of poet and philosopher Daniel Andreev was opened in Bryansk village
- Igor Dremin: ART MIX: an exhibition of modern painting by Moscow artists
- Exhibition of graphics and photographs of Faith and Barbara Atkarskih "Approximation. Private Space", 6+