Exhibition "Wanderers. On the 150th anniversary of the first exhibition of the Association of Traveling Exhibitions" Automatic translate
с 25 Марта
по 18 Мая
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 104
On March 25, 2021, the exhibition “Wanderers. Artists. To the 150th anniversary of the first exhibition of the Association of Traveling Exhibitions "from the funds of the Association" Museum of History, Local Lore and Art "(Tula Region)" and the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts.
This exhibition will acquaint the general public of the city of Kaluga and the Kaluga Territory with the artistic heritage of famous Itinerant artists, whose work has become a brilliant page of national art. The exhibition space includes works by I. Kramskoy, I. Shishkin, G. Myasoedov, V. Surikov, V. Polenov, A. Kuindzhi, V. Makovsky, N. Yaroshenko, A. Korin and others.
The exposition of the exhibition includes more than thirty works of painting, graphics and sculpture, ten of which are provided by the Tula Museum. Such a volume of items on display will create a rich and informative exhibition space, reflecting the various stages of development of the Association of Itinerants from the moment of its creation and almost until the very last years of its existence. In addition, the exhibition allows you to show the main genres in the work of the Itinerants: portrait, landscape, peasant and historical genre.
During the exhibition, an educational program will be organized: conducting thematic excursions for various groups of the population, conducting interactive classes for a children’s audience, giving lectures.
Exhibition “Artists-Wanderers. By the 150th anniversary of the first exhibition of the Association of Traveling Exhibitions "" is intended to acquaint viewers with a whole galaxy of talented and eminent Russian artists, to reveal the peculiarities of their artistic style and reflect the contribution of the Association of Traveling Art Exhibitions to the treasury of national culture.
The exhibition will run until May 18, 2021.
- Mark Margulis "Portrait from 2 to 80"
- Summary: Russian painting
- Wanderers: Russian Landscape Artists: Peredvizhniki
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"
- Ausstellung "Im Kameradenkreis. Zum 180. Geburtstag von IN Kramskoy"
- "Wanderer und Impressionisten. Auf dem Weg ins 20. Jahrhundert"
- An exhibition of one painting "Grigory Myasoedov (1834-1911)" An Old Man-Italian "1860s."
- Museo de arte regional de Irkutsk. El vicepresidente Sukacheva y la administración de la ciudad comenzaron a implementar el programa cultural y educativo de Irkutsk "Museum to School"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!