Exhibition of paintings by Roman Lyapin "Do" Automatic translate
с 19 Июля
по 30 Сентября
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Lecture Corner" 2nd floor.
An exhibition of paintings by Roman Lyapin, known for his brilliant city landscapes of St. Petersburg and Rome, this time represented by abstract painting, revealing to the viewer another, for many new, facet of the artist’s temperament. “Do” is the first note of the time series. The musician forms his composition based on harmony and rhythm, volume or minor sound, the art of halftones. The monumental canvases by Roman Lyapin presented at the exhibition burst in with expressive color and generous texture, reminiscent of the primordial matter from which life originates. The colorful sea here speaks a universal language, turning to the unconscious depths of the mind and inviting everyone to find their own interpretation. Images and forms are guessed, strokes are intertwined, accidents develop, and now the picture is an immense space full of energy and primitive power. The potential offered by such a canvas allows the viewer to dissolve in this magma, to hear the rhythmic sound of the pulse of creation itself.
- An exhibition of paintings from the museum of avant-garde art was opened at the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin
- "SeedShaker: esperando un entorno favorable y el momento adecuado"
- Exposición personal de Roman Lyapin "QUADRI BRUTTI"
- Exposición de Roman Lyapin "La Citta"
- An anniversary exhibition of paintings by Roman Lyapin, a famous St. Petersburg artist, began to work in Sochi
- Jubiläumsausstellung von Roman Lypin ’2856’
- Exhibition "City Lights. Roman Lyapin"
- Exhibition "Roman Lyapin. Painting" in the gallery "Moss 18"