Exhibition Zorikto Dorzhieva "Steppe History" Automatic translate
с 3 Марта
по 8 Апреля
Воронежский областной художественный музей им.И.Н.Крамского
пр. Революции, 18
The incredible exhibition of Zorikto Dorzhiev for the first time in Voronezh! “Steppe History” about pristine nature, oriental beauties, nomads, warriors and a special attitude in the I.N. Kramskoy since March 3!
The exposition includes more than 50 art paintings, sculptural and graphic works.
The steppe - its pristine smells and unpredictable elements - do not let the artist go. These are the strongest impressions of Dorzhiev; his childhood passed there.
The steppe has its own muted colors and powerful, hidden energy. It preserved the primordial nature. Events of the times of the Mongol Empire appear in the paintings of Zorikto.
Work on sketching of costumes for the film "Mongol" by Sergei Bodrov Sr. helped the artist delve into ancient history. Zorikto Dorzhiev managed to find his aesthetics to tell the same steppe story.
Zorikto’s solo exhibitions were successfully held in:
Tibet House US (New York) under the patronage of Uma Thurman, the Russian Museum (St. Petersburg), the Museum of the East (Moscow), Luxembourg, Strasbourg, Brussels London (with the opening ceremony at the Victoria and Albert Museum), State Tretyakov Gallery (Moscow).
His works are regularly presented at leading art shows in the USA, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
Zorikto Dorzhiev is one of the most successful young artists in Russia.
The exhibition is open: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00,
Thursday from 12.00 to 20.00,
Friday from 11.00 to 18.00.
Monday, Tuesday - day off.
Tickets cost 150-250 rubles.
- A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova
- The exhibition of Cranach presents samples of the Soviet "captured art"
- The names of nominees for the film award "Nika" became known
- An exhibition of the Spanish Renaissance has opened at the British Museum in London
- "Steppengeschichte" des Künstlers Zorikto Dorzhiev im Museum. Kramskoy
- Exhibition of works by GRIGORY POTOTSKY "Bronze World"
- El "Campo Kulikovo" es una página importante en la historia rusa en los trabajos de Ilya Glazunov
- Menschen mit Behinderungen können kostenlos Ausstellungen besuchen.