Exhibition project "Silhouettes of Time / Space Z." Automatic translate
с 14 по 25 Сентября
Зал изобразительных искусств Поволжского отделения Российской академии художеств
Лаврушинский пер. 15
Creative Union of Artists of Russia
Creative community "TETRA-ART"
“TIME SILHOUETTES / IN SPACE Z.”
/ Photo art, graphics, silhouette sculpture /
The author is Eugene Netra.
The Silhouettes of Time series of works is dedicated to the ever-slipping and elusive phantom Chronos. The time in these works is an almost frozen, but viscous substance with deformation and tears, with its own images and heroes drawn into its spaces.
This is another artistic attempt to visualize the symbol of infinity and time of Ouroboros, as the artist ironically puts it: “grab the Snake by the tail”.
The works from the series “Visions and Metamorphoses” are the result of a collision of events and states of different times, visions manifested in the subtle world of acase, the eternal thought-form of the universe.
And finally - silhouette sculpture as the embodiment of a frozen time. Ultimately, the author creates his own model / utopia of “space - time”. And therefore, individual works are not without a share of grotesque, paradox or humor.
The same artistic decisions can be traced in the author’s graphic works performed spontaneously. They are like sketches in an album, but with subsequent processing in digital graphic editors.
* And all this is realized in the “Space Z” - a metaphysical space that allows everyone to speak. Where, everyone plays according to their own rules… By manifesting their perception and attitude to "time". Where, everyone uses his techniques available to him and his signs / symbols. The semantics of some of them lead to different traditions and cultures. Where the main thing is not a product of creativity, but the process of creativity itself - as an example of an accessible and exciting game. Something akin to the "Bead Game" by Hermann Hesse or the Chinese game "Go"…
About the author:
EVGENIY NETRA - artist, photographer, designer.
Member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia, member of IA "Union of Designers", member of the "Union of Abstract Artists of Russia" and other associations. Exhibition activity in Moscow since 1986 in the Central House of Artists and on other exhibition platforms.
KNAKU (National Aerospace University, Kharkov) graduation in 1976, majoring in design engineer.
Further training VZNUI them. N. Krupskaya (Faculty of Painting and Graphics), graduation in 1985
Training in design courses (at POK VDNH, 1990-91)
- Designer in the museums of Kostroma, Moscow. Later at POK VDNH, in the construction companies of Moscow (1980-2006)
- The eight-year experience of the artist in the regional children’s theater MOGTK.
- Since 2007, a passion for photography, graphic design, sculpture.
- Participation in exhibitions and performances as part of the parallel program of the Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art (in the Darwin Museum, 2010, in Mos Chaos, 2015, etc.)
- Creation of the BASILIKA gallery in Serebryanichesky Lane, organization of exhibitions and the Garden of Metaphysical Sculpture. (2010 - 2013)
- Participation in international exhibition projects with the support of TSHR:
- Art project "INOMERIA" (Art Gallery "Dresden", 2014);
- “INSIGHT” (Gallery “On Kashirka”, 2016), “Insight” (Art Gallery “VILNIUS”, Minsk, 2016);
- "THROUGH THE PRISM OF TIME" (Art Gallery "Dresden", 2017);
- "ART-IDEA. ARCHIDEA" (Art Gallery "Dresden", 2017);
- “THE WHOLE WORLD THEATER”. (Museum - Golitsyn estate in Moscow, Museum of modern art in Rostov-on-Don, etc., 2018-2019);
- Participation in the Workshops of the TSHR (2016 - 2018).
- Participation, supervision in the annual international art project “SPRING ALTERNATIVE” (“Female image in contemporary art”) at various exhibition venues in Moscow, Moscow Region (2011 - 2017).
- Art project "SILHOUETTES OF TIME" (Chekhov Cult. Center, 2017).
- Member of the expert council of the “Russian Art Week” in the sections of photography and sculpture (2011 - 2018).
- “ABSTRACTION”, “Vanguard TODAY” in the Artist’s House on the Kuznetsk bridge, in the ART PLAY Design Center (2017-2018).
- TSHR “ART TODAY” (Tushino Art Gallery, May 2018).
- Curator, participant in the international art project “RESCUE OF 2018” in the art gallery “Dresden” (Bibirevo, March 2018), etc.
The author’s works in private collections and museums in Moscow, Moscow Region, Belgium, France.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!