I’m waiting for you ... 6+ Automatic translate
Набережная реки Фонтанки, 41
Beginning at 19 o’clock.
Through the pages of the Russian classical romance of the 19th century
Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky, Rimsky-Korsakov, Glinka, Dargomyzhsky.
Through the pages of the Russian classical romance of the 19th century.
Such favorite romances as "Amid the Noisy Ball", "Was I in the Field, Wasn’t a Grass of Grass" by Tchaikovsky, Laura’s Song from the opera "The Stone Guest" by Dargomyzhsky, "I’m Waiting for You" by Rachmaninov, "Not the Wind Blowing from the Height" -Korsakov, “That was in early spring” by Tchaikovsky, “Night” by Rubinstein and many others. Also in the concert two duets will sound: "Do not tempt", "The night is bright…". The double duet “Ma. Gr. Ig. Al "will sound" Waltz-Fantasy "and nocturne" Parting "by Glinka. And, of course, Sviridov’s Blizzard.
Sviridov. From musical illustrations to Pushkin’s story "Snowstorm"
laureate of international competitions Tamara Marchenko (mezzo-soprano)
laureate of international competitions Svetlana Taneeva (soprano)
Anatoly Lomunov (tenor)
Double duet "Ma.Gr.Ig.Al" the
concert is conducted by Elena Popova
- Penza Drama Theater said goodbye to the audience "Sevastopol Waltz"
- Outlet for lovers of good movies. About the results of the festival "Full Arthouse"
- Valses, Tango, Foxtrots
- MAY WALZ
- CONCIERTO VOCAL. BOLAS DE AÑO NUEVO GIRAN EN WALS
- Fantasie über russische Themen
- CONCIERTO. FLAUTA Y PIANO
- In the Voronezh drama named after Koltsov, the new season opened with the comedy Theater
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!