COSMOSCOW Contemporary Art Fair Automatic translate
Fine Art Gallery is pleased to invite you to visit the international COSMOSCOW contemporary art fair, which will be held in Moscow in Gostiny Dvor on September 9–11. At booth B8, Fine Art will present the works of two classics of Russian art. This is Igor Vulokh and Igor Shelkovsky. Igor Vulokh (1938-2012) - master of abstraction and minimalism. Collections: State Tretyakov Gallery (Moscow), State Russian Museum (St. Petersburg), Moscow Museum of Modern Art, Museum of Modern Art in Silkeborg (Denmark), State Museum of Conceptual Art (Thessaloniki, Greece); Museum ART4. RU (Moscow), Museum of the Russian State Humanitarian University, and the Ekaterina Culture Foundation (Moscow), etc. Auctions: Sotheby’s (London), MacDougall’s (London), Phillips de Pury & Company (London), etc. Igor Shelkovsky (b. 1937) - sculptor, artist. In 1979-86 he published the magazine “AZ” in Paris. Lives and works in Moscow and Paris. Collections: State Tretyakov Gallery (Moscow), State Russian Museum (St. Petersburg), Pompidou Center (Paris), Moscow Museum of Modern Art, Zimmerly Art Museum (New Jersey, USA), State Center for Contemporary Art (Moscow), Museum contemporary art (Vienna), a collection of George Kostaki (Athens), etc.
- Exposición "Igor Vulokh. Evolución del blanco"
- Ausstellung von Igor Vulokh "Erinnerung an Igor Vulokh"
- The Museum of Modern Art presented the work of Igor Vulokh
- Ivan Klyun. Transcendental landscapes. Flying sculptures. Light spheres
- Creativity of the artist Anatoly Zverev in the new project of the Moscow Military School "Manege"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!