"Yu. S. Ushakov. Wooden Architecture of the Russian North" automatic translate
с 13 Февраля
по 24 Марта
Государственный музей архитектуры имени А.В. Щусева
ул. Воздвиженка, д.5/25
Yury Sergeevich Ushakov (1928-1996) - Doctor of Architecture, Professor, laureate of the RSFSR State Prize - an outstanding researcher who devoted his life to the history of Russian wooden architecture. Expeditions of the 1960s – 1970s to remote areas of the Russian North enabled the scientist to conduct a field study of wooden architecture monuments and large architectural complexes.
The exhibition will feature photographs of Ushakov, capturing the un-preserved masterpieces of Russian wooden architecture, his travel pencil sketches and watercolors, as well as illustrations made by the researcher for the book Ensemble in Folk Architecture of the Russian North, models of the Kizhi Pogost and other wooden structures. The model of the recently burnt-down tent church in Kondopoga should draw attention to the fate of Russia’s cultural heritage.
The main themes of the exhibition will be monuments of Russian wooden architecture, historical landscapes of the Russian North, members of the expeditions of Yu.S. Ushakov and residents of remote villages, who were the custodians of the traditional traditional way of life.
- Exhibition "Invincible Admiral: Holy Righteous Warrior Theodore Ushakov"
- In the Tretyakov Gallery an exhibition of the icon painter Simon Ushakov
- Residents of the cold Arctic Circle will be warmed by the paintings of the artist Vladimir Ushakov
- Natalia Ponomareva. WITNESS Golenkovo. PAINTS OF THE MOTHER OF NATALIA. Painting
- Exposición de obras de Vladimir Tsigal. Con motivo del centenario de su nacimiento