"Sounds of the City. New York" Saxophone + Organ Automatic translate
Евангелическо-Лютеранский Кафедральный собор св. Петра и Павла
Старосадский пер., 7
Saturday November 5th, 9 p.m.
New York is a city of contrasts. Gershwin and Chaplin, Molinelli and Nyman sound… A song played on a saxophone with an organ is paradoxical. As paradoxical as New York itself…
“Sounds of the city. New York"
Saxophone + Organ
Duration - 75 minutes
New York is a city of contrasts. This statement, since the distant Soviet times, comfortably deposited in the subconscious of every Russian. At the same time, it was believed that contrasts are very, very bad. But after all… not everything is so simple! In fairness, you need to consider - what exactly are the contrasts in mind? If, for example, we talk about musical contrasts - what could be more remarkable? New York City Orchestra. His skyscrapers, like giant organ pipes, pierce the sky, raising his unique polyphonic symphony to the clouds. The symphony is variable, different, but… so recognizable. Gershwin and Chaplin, Molinelli and Nyman… A song played on an organ saxophone is paradoxical. As paradoxical as New York itself…
Sand animation master Liliya Chistina
Kristina Spektorova organ
Belcanto - orсhestra
Artistic director and soloist Taras Gusarov saxophone
Conductor Artemy Menshchikov
George Sharov piano
Program: J. Gershwin, Ch. Chaplin, R. Molinelli, M. Nyman
- TOP-10 excursions in St. Petersburg
- Filmtreffen (16+)
- Ausstellung von Alexander Tokarev. "Lektionen der Freude"
- "Sonidos de la ciudad. Nueva York"
- Selbstlosigkeit mit musikalischer Voreingenommenheit. Kostenlose Konzerte im Strawinsky Foyer
- Exposición de aniversario de Roman Lyapin "2856"
- Theater named after Obraztsova completed his tour in St. Petersburg with the play "The Old Senior and …"
- "My Garden of Eden" / My Personal Garden of Eden
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!