"Sounds of the City. New York" Automatic translate
Концертный зал на Пушечной
ул. Пушечная, д. 4, стр. 2
Saturday November 26, 19.00 Mirror Hall.
New York City Orchestra. His skyscrapers, like giant organ pipes, pierce the sky, raising his unique polyphonic symphony to the clouds. The symphony is variable, different, but… so recognizable. Gershwin and Chaplin, Molinelli and Nyman…
“Sounds of the city. New York"
Duration - 75 minutes.
New York is a city of contrasts. This statement, since the distant Soviet times, comfortably deposited in the subconscious of every Russian. At the same time, it was believed that contrasts are very, very bad. But after all… not everything is so simple! In fairness, you need to consider - what exactly are the contrasts in mind? If, for example, we talk about musical contrasts - what could be more remarkable? New York City Orchestra. His skyscrapers, like giant organ pipes, pierce the sky, raising his unique polyphonic symphony to the clouds. The symphony is variable, different, but… so recognizable. Gershwin and Chaplin, Molinelli and Nyman… A song played on an organ saxophone is paradoxical. As paradoxical as New York itself…
The show "Frantic heels"
Belcanto - orсhestra
Artistic director and soloist Taras Gusarov saxophone
Conductor Artemy Menshchikov
George Sharov piano
Program: J. Gershwin, Ch. Chaplin, R. Molinelli, M. Nyman
- "Hierophanies". Exhibition of works by Alexander Tokarev
- TOP-10 excursions in St. Petersburg
- Filmtreffen (16+)
- Ausstellung von Alexander Tokarev. "Lektionen der Freude"
- "Sonidos de la ciudad. Saxofón + órgano de Nueva York"
- Selbstlosigkeit mit musikalischer Voreingenommenheit. Kostenlose Konzerte im Strawinsky Foyer
- Exposición de aniversario de Roman Lyapin "2856"
- Liana El Safadi Exhibition
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!