First-class baguette workshop: types of work and materials Automatic translate
Baguette has become an integral part of the modern interior. Using it in the decor, you can achieve the uniqueness of any room. It is used as a decoration, in addition to the existing elements of the decoration of the room. Baguette frames for paintings, mirrors, photographs are widely popular in the modern design approach. A product made of expensive wood can emphasize the sophistication and unique taste of the owner of the house. In addition to wood, in the manufacture of baguettes they use plastic, aluminum. Such elements are more suitable for creating a modern interior.
Thank you for the help in preparing the material. Bagetpro baguette workshop http://bagetpro.ru
Baguette, various interior details are made of it in baguette workshops. Thanks to professionalism, high-quality production methods, the products are highly tested, durable. The technological standards are based on European standards. The success and prosperity of a baguette workshop completely depends on the quality of the products manufactured, the full commitment of the working staff.
The workshops use the highest quality equipment. Mostly well-known brands of equipment are provided. There are modern compressors, whiskers, guillotines. This approach allows you to make even the most intricate combinations.
What can a baguette workshop have to offer
1. High-quality design of objects of art, tapestries, graphics, embroideries. Picture frames are made of high quality wood by the hands of a craftsman. Hand-made finish gives them a unique look, sophistication. Thanks to a special surface treatment, baguettes have various shades. Specialists are also able to unusually design a mirror, present it in a completely new form.
2. Sales of baguette products. Materials such as polystyrene, wood, are particularly popular.
3. Production of frames from various types of cardboard. Modern baguette workshops have a large number of different materials for making, with different color variations. The surface texture is selected in accordance with the requirements or wishes of the customer. Golden, silver cardboard is especially common.
4. In the workshops can also retouch a photo, make a collage of old photographs. The customer should not doubt the high-quality work of the masters. Accuracy during the task will retain any, even the most worn-out photo.
5. Specialists are involved in moving photographs, posters to the canvas.
6. Fixing the image on the canvas with a universal varnish fixative.
Baguette workshop provides services for the design and design of any copy. Specialists measure objects, make frames for painting objects, mirrors. High-performance stretchers, stretch of the canvas - all these services are provided by a baguette workshop.
A successful workshop for the production of baguette products has a flexible approach when working with clients. Pricing policy is quite loyal. Due to the excellent quality of products, low prices, professionalism of workers, the workshop is able to compete even with the best rivals. Do not forget about the individuality of products. Wizards begin to work, fully acquainted with the wishes of the client. Thanks to consulting designers, the customer can choose the most suitable item from a baguette for his home. The cost of work includes the price of the material for the manufacture of products, the complexity of production.
High-quality products, an individual approach to each client attract a huge number of customers to the baguette workshop. The buyer may not doubt the quality of the product. Thanks to a solid work experience, baguette products are made exquisite, able to emphasize a particular detail in the interior of the room.
Materials for the manufacture of products in a framing workshop
1. Aesthetic laminate. The work uses a special film, which is glued to the surface of the picture. Thanks to this approach, you can get a high-quality image, protected from any external influences, dust. The material is able to replace glass. Such elements are lightweight, unbreakable. This workshop uses ArtLamin laminate. The film can be either matte or glossy, with a certain texture.
2. Thermal films. Thanks to a special hot-melt adhesive, craftsmen glue surfaces. This approach is used for the manufacture of tapestries, printing works, reproductions.
3. Cardboard for framing. Various cardboards are used in the production: special (Ph level neutral), standard. It is possible to use museum cardboard. This type is of high quality, makes it possible to work with objects of high value.
4. The back cardboard, which is attached to the picture, helps protect it from any influences.
5. The tree. Specialists provide products from baguette for advanced European manufactures. Pine is very popular in the manufacture of frames. Also rare wood species are used in the work.
A successful workshop for the production of baguette products guarantees high-quality execution of the order. With bulk orders, buyers are guaranteed to receive a discount.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!