The right choice of art brushes Automatic translate
How wonderful it is to admire the artistic paintings of the masters and to assume the thoughts, ideas and state of the author. Such a work of art is always fascinating and amazing.
In order for an artist to realize his fantasy flight on canvas, in addition to muse, concentration, canvas, paints and craftsmanship, you also need to have various special brushes. Not the easiest thing buy brushes , because the choice is huge and diverse. The brush is one of the most ancient tools of artists. This very simple tool is perfect. When painting, the quality of the brush is of great importance and how painter feels and knows this tool. The choice of an art brush most often depends on the personal preferences of the author, the shape, quality and size of this tool.
The creative process depends on this simple adaptation, this means that you need to carefully and very carefully approach the choice of brushes. But domestic and foreign firms supply shops with a huge selection of artists for this tool, which certainly delight painters. The brush consists of a bunch of hair, metal clips and a wooden handle. The shape and purpose of the brush are divided into the following types:
- Round brush - hairs are enclosed in a round clip;
- Flat brush - the shape of the hairs is flattened, and the length depends on the task;
- Cat’s tongue - an oval shape of a brush with a sharp tip;
- Flute brush is flat and made of very soft hair;
- Contouring brush - short hairs and a flat shape;
- Screen brush - hairs narrow at the clip and are assembled flat;
- Font brush - round clip and long hairs;
- Retouching brush - hairs are cut at an angle and flat shape;
- Fan brush - the shape resembles a fan;
- Linear brush - short hairs allow you to draw clear, thin lines.
The choice of brushes depends on the properties of the paint, type of painting, canvas, technology. Many are mistaken in thinking that it is better not to use synthetic brushes. Radical changes in the production of synthetic brushes have long since taken place, most recently they only sprayed paint on the canvas, and today the hair is elastic and behaves perfectly when applying various paints. Brushes with modern fiber behave perfectly, cheap and very popular. Do not forget to artists about the proper storage of this tool in a clean and dry place.
Natalia Peshkova © Gallerix.ru