Rules of Conduct in Bali Automatic translate
Many tourists, planning their long-awaited vacation, opt for exotic places. And it’s just great! Having radically changed your environment, at least for a while, you can completely escape from everyday worries and problems, just relax or even get married! There is a special agency that deals with organization of weddings in Bali But going to another point of the world it is especially important to familiarize yourself with all the subtleties, customs and traditions of the selected country in advance. Bali in Indonesia is no exception. Rest here will bring only positive emotions only if you adhere to certain rules of behavior.
The inhabitants of Bali are very welcoming and hospitable, but at the same time they are very religious and respect for cultural customs is of paramount importance to them.
So, now in more detail about the basic rules of behavior that you need to remember:
- Balinese people attach great importance to the soul of a person and believe that it is located not just in the human body, but in his head. Therefore, their head is sacred and should not be touched in any case. This important rule applies to both adults and children. Touching the head of a Balinese is an insult to him.
- Bali’s left hand is considered “unclean” because it is intended for hygiene. This suggests that while in this state you should not touch anyone with your left hand or transfer something to her.
- You can also insult the Balinese if you put your foot on your foot, put your foot in the direction of the interlocutor, or point your finger at a person.
- The height of bad manners and bad tone are public manifestations of any feelings, whether it be irritation, anger, affection and love.
- Balinese do not speak on topics that have a political bias. Keep this in mind so as not to make problems for yourself.
- The clothes of tourists should not be too open, especially in the vicinity of religious buildings. It is better not to wear T-shirts, shorts and clothes with a deep neckline and bright patterns in Bali.
- Categorically, vacationers should not become close to people who offer prayers to their God. And during religious ceremonies or ceremonies it is better to be silent altogether, and then quietly leave. Religion and everything connected with it is simply of great importance for local residents.
- If a tourist intends to buy gifts for his relatives, he should know that, according to the law of the country, objects containing wood carvings and antiques cannot be taken out of here.
- Absolutely everyone likes bargaining in Bali - discussing personnel, traders and even police officers. You need to be prepared for this and bid with everyone.
- Addiction on the island of course takes place, but the fight against it is very fierce. If you decide to buy narcotic substances here, then be prepared for twenty years in prison, this is such a preventive measure for foreigners. The local resident faces the death penalty.
- Smokers should also be very careful in Bali, if there is no desire to pay heavy fines, or even spend half a year in jail. By court order, smoking in public places is prohibited.
- Many tourists are eager to try delicious seafood in Bali. Such lovers should tune in to what they will cost. Although fishing on the island is very well developed, the price of seafood is much higher than the price of meat.
- When visiting a restaurant, when eating about the left hand, you should forget and use only the right. After eating, the restaurant serves a bowl of water and a slice of lemon for washing the right hand. And another important point - a knife in Indonesia is never served as a cutlery, as it is considered an aggressive item.
- Walking around the country, tourists can see numerous baskets that are filled with palm leaves and various sweets. They can stand anywhere, so it is not recommended to step over them, because in this way the locals make offerings to their deities. To step over them - to disrespect and insult the Balinese!
- Beach lovers should know that you can walk in a swimsuit exclusively on the beach, and there are no wild beaches on the island. In addition, nudism in Bali is punishable by law.
Thus, even with these fifteen points, you can have a great time at the magical, exotic resort in Indonesia called the island of Bali!
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!