Active holidays in Dagestan: mountain adventures Automatic translate
Dagestan is a country of high mountains, deep canyons, noisy waterfalls and rushing rivers. The rich historical heritage and beautiful landscapes captivate travelers from the first minute, and the warm and mild climate is conducive to outdoor activities. Tours to Dagestan will allow you to recharge yourself with the energy of the mountains and give you a lot of pleasure and incredible impressions.
Every year, an actively developing tourism cluster offers travelers more and more opportunities for an interesting holiday in the heart of the southern mountains. There is something here to suit both those who appreciate calm contemplation and those who seek thrills. The range of entertainment offered is impressive:
- excursion programs to the main attractions of the region: Makhachkala, Old Derbent, Naryn-Kala Fortress, Juma Mosque, Christian churches, the “Patriot” park being built on the Caspian coast with a unique ekranoplane “Lun”, etc.;
- hiking to remote natural sites and ancient architectural monuments: the mountain village of Gunib, the fortress of Imam Shamil, the ghost village of Gamsutl;
- descents along narrow gorges into rock caves - a grotto with an underground Saltinsky waterfall, the height of which reaches 20 meters;
- climbing to the tops of mountains with the best observation platforms and art objects for unusual photos as a souvenir;
- boat rides along the deepest Sulak Canyon in the world;
- walks along the sands of the famous Sarykum dune - the second largest and only sand dune in Europe;
- excursions to the Chirkey hydroelectric power station and the reservoir of the same name - the largest in the Caucasus;
- hikes to the most beautiful Irganay reservoir in the North Caucasus.
Every traveler in Dagestan will find many viewing platforms with breathtaking panoramas, fishing, rafting on fast rivers, horse riding, picnics against the backdrop of beautiful mountain landscapes, getting to know local crafts and much more. Delicious national cuisine will help you replenish your strength after active adventures. Fragrant hot dishes on the grill, traditional khinkal, sweet pies and flatbreads with herbal tea will add a piquant sensation and leave a pleasant aftertaste from the trip. A professional guide will help diversify your trip. Experienced guides have a large number of mysterious legends, intriguing facts and incredible stories that this land is rich in.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!