Peaceful sky for children Automatic translate
Video Deleted by Author
You can originally decorate the walls in the children’s room by depicting a blue sky with light white clouds on them. With the help of a wide paint brush and acrylic paints of blue and white shades, a real masterpiece is created. You should pay attention to the fact that white paint should be applied at a time when the main layer of blue paint has not yet dried out. In this way, the maximum imitation effect is achieved.
- The exhibition "Above Russia clouds", which opened in the Vologda gallery, the artist Evgeny Molev celebrated his anniversary
- Abschlusspräsentation des stadtweiten Programms "KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?!" in Nord-Butovo
- El desarrollo del pensamiento abstracto en los niños.
- Exhibition "Domashnikovs. Father and Son" at the Center for Contemporary Art of Ufa
- Seascape: harder than it sounds
- Festival OPEN AIR FEST (Yekaterinburg)
- Exhibition by Sergei Chertov "From Earth to Sky"
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of paintings by contemporary artists "The Magic of a Woman: Between Heaven and Earth"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!