Stylized portrait in the image of a regular photo Automatic translate
The portrait in the image is a catchy and creative present. A simple photograph can be turned into a picture whose hero will be the hero of the occasion. Imagine that your friend turned into a knight from the Middle Ages, and a colleague into an elegant princess. What about a family portrait as a rock band poster? The processing options are endless! It remains only to print a photo on canvas and take enthusiastic thanks.
5 steps to create a portrait in the image
Let’s take a quick tour of the modern art of photo printing. To create an image you will need a portrait shot, preferably in high resolution. It all starts with processing on a computer and ends in the workshop:
- STEP 1. The designer, roughly speaking, cuts out a person’s head from a photograph and substitutes it in another photograph or picture. The hand of the master makes facial features fit perfectly into the new image. Shades, shapes, foreshortening fit the character. As a result, one gets the feeling that the person really posed, say, on horseback.
- STEP 2. The picture is sent to print. The image is transferred to the canvas using a special printer - a plotter for large format printing. At this stage, it is better to use modern water-soluble ink that retains brightness for many years.
- STEP 3. The canvas is pulled onto a wooden subframe. There are three ways to do this: gallery, studio, and regular. The latter is suitable only for framing in a baguette, because metal braces are visible at the ends. With a studio stretch, the ends remain white, but the staples are hidden behind. Gallery stretch - the most accurate, in this format the image covers even the ends of the picture.
- STEP 4. Framing in a baguette and varnishing. If desired, the portrait from the photo can be decorated with a beautiful frame that suits the style. Application of varnish is a must have, because it provides additional protection against dust, water and dirt.
- STEP 5. Drawing with real colors is an optional, but very interesting item. The artist applies oil directly on top of the print to give the painting volume and relief. How does this differ from a portrait from scratch? It turns out much more accurate and accurate, and the result is 100% predictable. And the cost of such a painting is less than the original work of the artist.
5 reasons to make a portrait to order
You probably saved a couple of sets for the bathroom or a soft blanket. But you won’t surprise anyone with such gifts. Yes, and I want to please my beloved with something unusual. A stylized portrait is a great purchase for several reasons:
- bright accent in interior design;
- universal gift (for any occasion to a colleague / friend / family member);
- costs several times cheaper than the original painting;
- an exclusive thing - no one really has such a picture;
- done quickly and easily.
An important point: you choose the size and design, and the final layout is sent for approval. Before you get the finished work, you know exactly how it will look. The designer makes draft layouts and suggests choosing the best one. The most successful portrait is sent to print and comes to you by mail. No unpleasant surprises that often happen when the artist is working.
And finally, just imagine the range of possibilities! Photo printing opens the door to any creative approach. In the portrait, you can reflect the interests, emotions and characteristics of a person through creative design. This is a gift with a soul and meaning that will last for many years.