"Silence" by Albina Yaloza at the National Art Museum of Ukraine Automatic translate
On November 21, in Kiev, a personal exhibition of the Ukrainian artist Albina Yaloza opened, composed of works performed using the “linocut” technique. Visitors familiar with the work of the author will be able to appreciate its growth for 2012, because almost all the paintings selected for the exhibition were made during this period.
The theme of "Silence" is revealed in each of the 30 works that offer the so-called "post-landscapes", which demonstrate the unsightly aspects of civilization, which entered into a confrontation with nature. However, the artist does not concentrate on the very moment of the struggle, but on what remains after - silence.
Therefore, industrial landscapes, like a silent reproach, conceal the depth of thoughts, feelings and feelings. To get to the bottom of them, visitors have to do a lot of work and call on the imagination to help. Silent paintings are somewhat ephemeral, they glow, spread, move, but are silent and do not impose their essence on anyone. A man is given an unenviable role in them - an interrogating and eternally throwing creature who does not know harmony and constantly enters into a war, either with himself or with the whole world!
Artist Albina Yaloza, through her work, makes me think about whether confrontation makes sense? Nature tacitly tolerates aggression and neglect directed at it. Quietly waiting for humanity to get tired of the path of self-destruction. So the mother is calm towards a nervous teenager in crisis. After all, a child will sooner or later grow up and come to her for advice, wisdom, strength. Therefore Silence is the most powerful method of influence. You can verify this until December 2, 2012.
- Exposición fotográfica "Stream" abierta en Kiev
- "Malevich y Ucrania" - una conferencia del Proyecto Cultural de Ucrania
- Colección de arte de la Academia de Bellas Artes y Arquitectura de Kiev
- El "temperamento cubano" revelado en el centro de arte ucraniano de Jacob Greter
- Cocinando en el arte - acción "Centro para el disfrute" de Andrey Chepurko
- Clásicos del arte fotográfico en la galería de arte de Kiev "Brucie Collections"
- "Normandía en la pintura" en el Museo de Arte de Dnepropetrovsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?