"Cuban temperament" revealed in the Ukrainian art center of Jacob Greter Automatic translate
Since November 23, Kievans have been able to absorb the spirit of the Island of Freedom, thanks to the opening of the exhibition “Temperament of Cuba”.
The exposition was composed by the works of Ukrainian and Cuban artists who seek to embody in their paintings the mentality of the Cuban people, historical motives, traditions and lifestyle of this sunny country.
The exhibition deadline is scheduled for January 28, 2013, based on which it will be possible to judge whether the first stage of the AfroCubarte project, created by the Cuban gallery owner Dayami Morales, was successfully completed.
Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, the struggle for independence, the "Cuban crisis", threatening the death of all mankind, sultry Cubans, hot dances, a kind of Cuban cubism and surrealism, bearing the imprints of Mexican influence. All this and much more makes up such a true temperament of Cuba. You can get acquainted with only by going to this country, or by visiting an exhibition in the Kiev art center of Jacob.
The exhibition presents the works of 9 Cubans and 5 Ukrainians, among which the works of Victor Manuel Garcia, Alicia Leal, Juan Antonio Alfonso Serrano, Noel Echevarius Pernas, Zoryana Grabar, Fedor Boginsky deserve special attention. However, in every work a sultry wind, a blinding sun, passion and an invariable craving for free expression are guessed.
Bright, strong, dynamic, sometimes irrational, frank and passionate works will not leave indifferent any visitor. And dispel the longing that crept into the heart along with autumn fog, rains and cold.
- Zum ersten Mal in Donezk, das Internationale Festival der Spektren der kleinen Formen "Stage Stage"
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- Winners of the Children Film Festival festival announced for children and adolescents
- Buy a janome 2325 and enjoy sewing
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!