Winery presents painting and sculpture by Jonathan Mese Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On February 21, the personal exhibition of Jonathan Mese starts in the Moscow branch of the Regina Gallery located on the territory of the Winery. Residents of the capital will be able to get acquainted with the picturesque and sculptural works of this artist until March 30.
The concept of the exhibition is related to the theme of childhood. The artist refers to the image of the Child, through which he reveals the original appearance of our world. His Alaska-Kid lives outside politics, religious wars, or economic crises. He is the interweaving of knowledge and love, which is alien to the confrontation of black and white. The world is one in the perception of children. One and beautiful!
Therefore, for Jonathan Mese, children are the image of Total power, the guardians of the Creative principle of the universe, the angels in the flesh sent down to earth for the development of mankind. In this context, he considers the reaction of the world to the Child and the answers of the True Child to alien manifestations of cruel reality.
The works included in the exhibition cause ambiguous feelings. On the one hand - a sense of recognition. After all, each of us went through a period of childhood and with difficulty abandoned many of his ideas. And on the other - fear and feelings of loss. Since the purest emotions and dreams have remained behind a distant line, which we are no longer able to achieve!
The exhibition will be interesting to all people interested in philosophy, psychology and esotericism and, of course, fans of modern painting and sculpture!
- "Without leaving the forest" - a walk with Vlad Yurashko on the territory of the Winery
- Exposición individual de Victoria Begalskaya "Zigi" en el centro de arte "Bodega"
- While the Russian people will only think about money, there will be no art
- Igor Dryomin: "Eternally Alive Corpse" at the Winery
- Igor Dryomin: "Meeting Place" at the Winery
- Exhibition of Vladimir Shinkarev "Gloomy Pictures" opened at the Center for Contemporary Art "Winery"
- Neues Projekt des Zentrums für zeitgenössische Kunst "Open Studios"
- Projekt # Attraktion des Zentrums für zeitgenössische Kunst Winery zum ersten Mal in St. Petersburg
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!