At an evening dedicated to the founder of the museum. Radishchev, opened two exhibitions Automatic translate
SARATOV. The Radishchev Art Museum held a gala evening on March 28, which marked the birthday of the first honorary citizen of Saratov, the founder of the art museum A.P. Bogolyubov. He was the creator of not only a museum, but also the initiator of the opening of a drawing school under him, today, as well as at its foundation, bearing the name of A.P. Bogolyubov.
As part of the celebration, the guests of the evening were presented two new exhibitions of works created by the founder of the museum. The exposition of one of them was based on drawings and watercolors that returned to Saratov after their restoration in Moscow, where the best restorers of the country worked on them for about two years
Graphics A.P. Bogolyubov, shown at the exhibition, was created during the artist’s fascinating journeys in Russia and European countries. A separate page of the artist’s creativity are works, the inspiration for which was his first profession as a naval officer. The whole series was made up of preparatory drawings for paintings dedicated to sea battles.
Presented at the exhibition are works dedicated to the native artist of St. Petersburg, trips along the Volga. Favorite places in Europe are marked by drawings made on the Norman coast of France, and works written in Venice express sincere admiration for the unusual city that A.P. Bogolyubov described in his drawings all his life.
The second exhibition presented to the gathered guests of the evening was the demonstration of a sketch for a painting commissioned by Emperor Alexander. It was dedicated to the naval battle from the history of the Northern War, which took place in May 1719 at the island of Ethel. The sketch was painted in oil and donated to the museum by the author in 1885.
Both exhibitions will be available to visitors until June 30th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Solo exhibition of Natalia Koff in the art library of A.P. Bogolyubov
- Personal exhibition of Lilia Ustyugova in the library of Bogolyubov
- Festival Lermontov en la Biblioteca de Arte Bogolyubov
- Centenary of Saratov artist Boris Bobrov celebrated with an exhibition in the museum
- In the Saratov Youth Theater the premiere of the student performance "Armless from Spokane"
- In the project of the Radishchev Museum, viewers saw a picture of Marco Ricci
- Crimean landscapes from the Yaroslavl Museum will warm residents of Saratov
- Paintings of 19th-century French artists in a branch of the Radishchev Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!