Flower still lifes at the exhibition in Yekaterinburg Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. In the art gallery "Art Palace", owned by the auction house "Suvorov", a new exhibition has opened, fully devoted to the "flower" theme, which is very popular among modern painters. The name of the exhibition, which includes the words "Traditions and Contemporaneity", is fully consistent with the content of its exposition.
Still lifes depicting floral arrangements, fruits and vegetables, made by our contemporaries from various Russian cities, are an academic painting written in compliance with all its canons. The painters adopted the style of Dutch artists of the eighteenth century, however, each master has his own, author’s style, his own vision of still life compositions.
According to the director of the Art Palace art gallery Valery Suvorov, the exhibition includes a whole series of works, looking at which you can see that the skill of modern artists is not inferior to the level of artists who worked in the Renaissance.
The style of the canvases presented at the exhibition is diverse - naive is adjacent to the classics, and works made in the style of hyperrealism are located next to the avant-garde paintings. There are also works created in the style of socialist realism, belonging to the brush of painters of the 50-60s of the last century.
Still lifes, especially floral ones, have always been considered a symbol of earthly beauty, therefore this genre of painting has always been in demand. Many famous masters of painting became known precisely because of their work in the "flower-fruit" genre. Among Russian painters, the most successful master in this genre was Ivan Khrutsky, who enjoyed great success among connoisseurs of painting in St. Petersburg.
The exhibition can be seen until August 31st.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Eine neue Version der Geschichte von Casanova im neuen Musical des Swerdlowsker Musical-Komödientheaters
- In Yekaterinburg opened an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the house of creativity "Chelyuskinskaya"
- Exhibition dedicated to the centenary of the Yekaterinburg watercolor master Boris Semenov opened at the Poklevsky-Cosell House IEC
- Original film by Natalia Savras about a dream that knows no barriers
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
- Successful “Screen Test” by Viktor Krasovsky and Jan Saski
- Discoveries and pearls of chamber music at the KAMER-Fest festival
- Exhibition and Sale "ART Yekaterinburg"