Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Within the framework of the project “Regions of Russia”, implemented in the Erarta Museum of Modern Art, residents of St. Petersburg got the opportunity to get acquainted with the painting of Irkutsk artists. The Irkutsk History exhibition, opened at the museum, was created with the help of the Dias gallery in Irkutsk.
The exhibition exposition presents selected pages of the history of Irkutsk painting over the past three decades. Works for the exhibition were provided by museum funds and private collectors. The creativity of the Siberians was always so original that it attracted the attention of ordinary viewers and specialists in the field of art.
Irkutsk is not only an old Siberian city, but also the cultural capital of the eastern Russian region. However, he has his fame to a greater extent due to the literary achievements of the writer Valentin Rasputin and playwright Alexander Vampilov. Unfortunately, the Irkutsk school of painting is known outside the region much less.
The exhibition of Irkutsk artists that opened in the Erarta Museum will help fill this gap by introducing art connoisseurs to authors who created their works in the nineties, when economic problems significantly weakened cultural ties between the regions.
Many of the authors of the paintings presented at the exhibition have already passed away, but their canvases entered the history of Siberian painting. Some of the paintings were provided by collectors Viktor Bronstein and Albert Lyutikov from their collections. The organizers of the exhibition set themselves the goal of showing their creations to the general public, since the paintings created by Irkutsk artists are mostly known only in Eastern Siberia.
The exhibition is available until February 3rd.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das ABC des Mondlichts von Boris Grebenshchikov im Erarta Museum
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- "Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta"
- The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time.
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- An exhibition from the collection of the Erarta Museum opened in Chelyabinsk
- Museo Erarta presenta caricatura soviética y moderna