Works of students of the Imperial Academy of Arts at the Academy of Watercolor Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Until the 30th of March, the exhibition “The Imperial Academy of Arts…” will open at the Sergey Andriyaka Watercolor Academy, where visitors can see the work of students who studied at the Academy in the 19th century. The exposition includes more than 70 student works performed since 1850.
On the opening day of the exhibition, a presentation of the art album was presented, representing the contents of the exhibition, and received the same name. This interesting album-book, not just a description of the exhibition, it is also a wonderful teaching tool.
The student works presented in it testify to how great the power of the Russian art school was. Graduates of the Imperial Academy of Arts were so fluent in the graphic language that they were capable of performing artwork of the highest level.
According to the rector of the Academy of Watercolors, Sergei Andriyaka, the opening of this exhibition in the academic exhibition halls is not accidental - it is here that students are taught the art of drawing in the academic system. Only with the principles of excellence based on spirituality and realism can real great art be born.
For the purpose of detailed acquaintance of professional viewers with the stages of training of young artists, which allowed them to rise to the top of skill, the exhibition exposition is divided into sections. Each of them represents classes in which future masters studied - natural, architectural, watercolor and others. The main one was a drawing class, where students learned the intricacies of an academic drawing from plaster casts.
Works for the exhibition arrived in the capital from St. Petersburg
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Masterpieces of graphics from the Nizhny Novgorod Museum in the Museum of the Academy of Watercolors Andriyaka
- The work of Sergei Andriyaka and his colleagues from the Academy of Watercolor for the first time in Sochi
- Drawings and graphics from Vologda in the exhibition hall of the school of Sergey Andriyaka
- A joint birthday was celebrated by the Moscow metro and the Ryazan Museum
- Painting and graphics by Pavel Popov at an exhibition in the complex of the School of watercolor
- Academia de Sergey Andriyaka presenta la exposición "Pequeña Patria"
- Una exposición en la Escuela de Acuarela Sergey Andriyaka está dedicada al mundo animal
- Exhibition "Artists of the Sergey Andriyaka School of Watercolors"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?