An exhibition of the Artist Eric Bulatov - "I live - I see" has opened in the Manege. Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Manege Exhibition Hall presented to the public a large-scale exhibition of paintings by Eric Bulatov, united in the exhibition space under the name “I LIVE - I SEE”. The canvas has the same name, written by the artist in his workshop, located on Chistoprudny Boulevard. On it, Eric Bulatov painted a view that opens from her windows.
The Russian artist, now living in Paris, writes canvases that are in high demand among art lovers. Today he is considered one of the most expensive contemporary artists in Russia. His bright works were exhibited in the Louvre and in the Center. Georges Pompidou. The success of the work of Eric Bulatov in the west did not become an occasion for the artist to forget his hometown. He often happens in Moscow, and on his canvases often represent images of capital streets.
In 2006, the artist presented his work in the Tretyakov Gallery. The exhibition that opened at the Manege was planned to be shown last year, when Eric Bulatov celebrated his eightieth birthday. Then the exhibition of the artist’s work was held in Monaco, and after its completion was supposed to move to the capital.
However, the artist decided that for display in Russia another collection will be prepared, created on a different principle. The result of this work was an exposition in which the Russian public will be able to see about 90 paintings, complemented by graphic works. Graphic works that adorned the exhibition space are also a substantial number - 50 sheets.
The exhibition provides an information program. With its help, visitors will be able to see films and unique photo materials. One day the author will personally present the exposition, and the curator of the exhibition, Sergei Popov, will give lectures daily.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Lenizdat" released a three-volume work of Joseph Brodsky, some of which is published in Russia for the first time
- Nostalgia. Among the hustle and bustle
- Pop Art, "neue Realismen" und Strategien zur Aneignung der Realität
- Wege der Liebe. 6+
- The exhibition of book graphics "Storytellers", which came off at the Pushkin Museum to them. Pushkin dedicated to the Year of Literature
- Vortrag von Alexander Egorov "Auswahl von Fotomaterial für die Ausstellung"
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva
- Presentation of a book dedicated to Yuri Solomin, held at the Maly Theater
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!