"Eve of Saint Agnes." Festive final exhibition of creative photo workshop Marianna Kornilova at MU TsDiS "Our Arbat" Automatic translate
On December 20, 2014, the creative workshop of Marianna Kornilova opened the final one-day exhibition dedicated to the poetry of John Keats, in particular, the ballad "Eve of St. Agnes, New Year’s holidays and traditions. The exhibition was visited by many guests, among whom were a lot of creative youth, young artists and photographers, members of the art photo section of the Creative Union of Russian Artists. A particular joy for the exhibitors was the visit of the guest of honor, the famous photographer Anatoly Khrupov, winner of the USSR Union of Journalists Prize. Dear photographer, he delivered a warm, life-affirming speech to the students and the artistic director of the studio, and presented the students with diplomas.
Graduates October-December 2014
All projects in the near future will be published on the official resources of the photo workshop.
Information support was provided by Gallerix.ru in the person of Sergey Fateev and young musician Yuri Khromchenko, who has long and successfully been leading an operational channel on youtube, making high-quality and capacious video reports from cultural points of the capital and beyond.
The festive exhibition created an absolutely lyrical, New Year, Christmas fairy-tale mood among all visitors and organizers.
- Igor Dryomin: The annual exhibition of graduates of the Creative Photo Workshop Marianna Kornilova
- The annual exhibition of graduates of the courses "Creative photo workshop Marianna Kornilova" 2015
- Exposición fotográfica de los alumnos del "Taller creativo de fotografía Marianna Kornilova" en TSHR PAX "Lavrushinsky 15". "Cuentos de Hans Christian Andersen"
- La exposición de Marianna Kornilova "Cerrando el espacio a su alrededor" / "Vaso"
- An exhibition of students at the workshop of Marianna Kornilova in the gallery "On Novinsky"
- Marianna Kornilova: El arte de ser sincera. Valery Kaverin.
- Marianna Kornilova: Perspicacia. La luz interior de la visión repentina de Leonid Theodore.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?