"Country Portrait" - an exhibition of Soviet masters of the 20-30 years of the last century in the gallery named after Deineka Automatic translate
KURSK. Picture Gallery named after Deineki, presenting on January 4 a new exhibition “Portrait Countries”, invited her visitors to get acquainted with the life of the country at the beginning of the last century, depicted on the canvases of famous masters of those years. All paintings included in the exhibition are selected from the gallery. The exhibition hall housed 45 works performed in the 20-30s. The organizers of the exhibition added to them several more works created a little later - in the forties.
The organizers of the exhibition turned to this period of time, since this period is characterized by an extremely rich artistic life of the country. During these years, numerous art groups were created, artists engaged in experiments in their work, creating new styles and painting techniques. Some groups existed for a long time, the life of some of them lasted a very short time. Then a single union of artists of the country was organized.
The small size of the collection of paintings available in the gallery does not fully illuminate the history of Soviet art. However, viewers have the opportunity to see the work of three generations of Soviet masters of painting, the work of each marked by a bright personality. The exhibition includes works of almost all pictorial genres - from landscapes to genre works.
Many of the paintings have a solid exhibition history. Four of the paintings presented at the exhibition even traveled to Italy, representing our country at the prestigious Venice Biennale. These works belong to the brush of Perelman, Gerasimov, Deineka. The staff of the gallery. The Deineks say that each of the works that made up the exposition is a masterpiece.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung von Alexander Deinek "Die Konturen des globalen Zeitalters"
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- Bei der Eröffnungsausstellung präsentiert "Artists VDNH" die Geschichte des berühmtesten Ausstellungskomplexes
- The project of the Gallery "Ark" "Unforgettable Names" continues the exhibition of Olga Eiges
- "Victory - one for all" - an exhibition in the regional museum of fine arts of Orenburg
- The righteous of the peoples of the world Nikolay Kiselev and hundreds of lives saved by him
- Irina Gerasimova "SPIEL SPIEL SPIEL SPIEL SPIEL"
- For the anniversary of the Kursk region in the exhibition hall "Star" exhibition opened
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!