An exhibition of Alexander Dayneki opened as part of the Platonov Festival Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The Platonov Festival, which is currently taking place in Voronezh, is a grandiose project that enables residents of the region to experience outstanding achievements in various types of art. The program presents all the main types of creativity - "Literature", "Theater", "Music" and "Visual Arts".
The festival has been held since 2011 and, during its existence, Voronezh residents were able to attend interesting exhibitions, the exhibits for which were provided by famous museums of the country. One of the unique projects of the festival program this year was held in the museum. Kramskoy exhibition of paintings and drawings by the famous artist Alexander Deineka, contemporary writer Andrei Platonov, whose name is the festival.
This year, two great contemporaries, without whose creativity it is impossible to imagine either literature or fine art, are 115 years old. The personal exhibition of Deineka got the name that accurately reflects the artist’s inner world - “I love all kinds of life!”
The exhibition displays about thirty works by the artist, delivered to Voronezh from the collection of the Tretyakov Gallery and Kursk, where about 1,400 of his works are stored in an art gallery bearing the name of the painter. The Tretyakov Gallery allocated 13 paintings for the exhibition, some of which were in the main exhibition of the museum. Many of them are well known to the older generation from textbooks, where reproductions of these works were published.
According to the artist’s works, first shown in such a volume outside the capital, one can trace how his painting style changed over time. Several works of the pre-war period, marked by the creation of a number of pictorial experiments, were brought from the Kursk gallery.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the Platonic Arts Festival, viewers will see twelve performances of various genres
- In Voronezh, the Platonov Arts Festival opened
- "Steppengeschichte" des Künstlers Zorikto Dorzhiev im Museum. Kramskoy
- "Exercises from redneck" - eine Ausstellung zum Jubiläum des Künstlers Alexander Nozhkin
- "Das Land der Nachtigallen" - Kursker Künstler zeigen den Bewohnern Woroneschs ihre Werke
- The anniversary exhibition of the Voronezh artist Ksenia Uspenskaya opened in the Museum. Kramskoy
- Woronesch Drama ihnen. Koltsova hat die Saison "Cherry Orchard" beendet
- Museum them. Kramskoi presented a retrospective of the work of Sergei Romanovich