Open air exhibition "New Year’s fairy tale" Automatic translate
Since November 21, Sergey Andriyaka’s watercolor school, together with the Kuzminki and Sadovniki parks, has been presenting the New Year’s Fairy open-air exhibition to Muscovites.
The works presented in these parks are united by one winter theme. This is a winter landscape and a beautiful Christmas tree, New Year’s toys and gifts, winter angels and a Snow Maiden, and the most diverse, completely unlike each other, snowmen. Bright colors and magical plots create a festive atmosphere, reminding: New Year is coming!
The exhibition will allow you to look at the winter holidays through the eyes of a child, to remember the long-forgotten expectation of a miracle by adults.
Address: st. Kuzminsky park, d. 1, p. 2. Exhibition stands are located in the central part of the park.
Address: Kolomensky pr-d, vl3A Exhibition stands are located on Fontannaya square near the stage
- DOLL PERFORMANCE (3+). CHRISTMAS TALE
- MASTER CLASSES FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS (4+)
- NEW YEAR MASTER CLASSES
- The best spa hotels in Europe
- Unforgettable holidays in the Park-Hotel Olympus
- The names of the laureates of the Sundance 2015 festival became known
- Studio of military artists to them. M. Grekova celebrated their anniversary with an exhibition in the Manege
- Stages of the work of Kazimir Malevich at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!