Famous theater artist Maria Fedorova presented her work at an exhibition in the Museum. Bahrushina Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the museum to them. Bakhrushin December 22, a ceremonial presentation of the exhibition was held, representing the works of Maria Fedorova, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, the famous master of stage costumes. The name of the exhibition, posted on its poster, Maria Fedorova came up with herself. However, the director general of the museum Dmitry Rodionov, congratulating those present on the opening of the exhibition, said that he would prefer to name the exposition "Maria Fedorova’s Costume Theater". Such a name would further emphasize the content of the exhibition.
The artist heard a lot of warm words during the presentation ceremony of the exhibition, from colleagues and friends. Among those present was Boris Messerer, a good friend of Maria Vladislavovna, who noted the importance of the talent of the artist, whose work he is familiar with. Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts Andrei Tolstoy noted that the works of Maria Fedorova, presented in a single space, create a sense of celebration.
This feeling is extremely important both for theatrical costumes and for those that were created by the artist for songwriters. It is not so important whether the costumes were made according to her paintings and graphic works included in the exposition. More importantly, each of them can be shown as an independent work of art.
The creators of the exposition divided it into six sections, each of which is dedicated to one of the directions of creativity of Maria Fedorova. These sections were named “Theatrical costumes” and “Ballet”, “Estrada” and “Stage costumes for ensembles”. In separate sections, “Graphic Compositions” and “Fashion” are also presented. They feature works that are most significant in the work of Maria Fedorova.
All the beauty of the unique works of Maria Fedorova can be seen in the museum on January 10.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Talent, curiosity and inspired hard labor
- Two exhibitions prepared for the anniversary of the artist Vasily Shevchenko in Lipetsk
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of Marina Fedorova "Parallel" in the K35 Art Gallery
- Exhibition of one painting by Konstantin Fedorovich Yuon (1875 - 1958) "In the provinces. City of Torzhok"
- Victor Fedorov. Painting, graphics - on the occasion of the 80th birthday
- An exhibition of etchings by artist Alexander Fedorov at the Chuvash Art Museum
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary