Exhibition of the project "Picturesque Russia" is presented in Novosibirsk Automatic translate
NOVOSIBIRSK. On September 2, an exhibition solemnly opened in the halls of the city museum of local lore, owing to its creation to the Creative Union of Russian Artists. The Russian Academy of Arts and its Volga branch took part in its organization. The exposition, which opened in Novosibirsk under the name "Picturesque Russia", is part of the exhibition project of the same name, developed as a traveling all-Russian exhibition.
The capital guests representing the Russian Academy of Arts - member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Arts K.V. Petrov and A.N. Gospels, member of the Russian Academy of Arts arrived at the opening of the exhibition. An honorary member of the Russian Academy of Arts representing Novosibirsk was also present at the opening. To participate in the exhibition, more than a hundred works by artists living in various regions of the country arrived.
The works of two Novosibirsk authors, Veniamin Chebanova and Alexander Babichev, are also on display. The artists dedicated their picturesque paintings to their hometown. The participants of the project “Picturesque Russia” were 65 painters who preferred traditional oil painting in their work.
Among the authors of the paintings included in the exhibition "Picturesque Russia", there are both representatives of the young generation of painters and artists of the older generation. Their names are known to many connoisseurs of pictorial art. An exhibition project traveling around the country continues the traditions of the Wanderers.
Its participants embody in their paintings the historical heritage of a multinational country, its cultural and spiritual values. They represent the variety of forms and directions of modern painting, demonstrating the traditions of national art schools.
The exhibition "Art Russia" is waiting for visitors on September 12.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: "In the labyrinth of meanings." Exhibition of works by Sergey Gusarin
- The annual exhibition of graduates of the courses "Creative photo workshop Marianna Kornilova" 2015
- Between Volga and Danube
- "Life in the world", an anniversary exhibition of Nikolai Chibisov in the Russian Academy of Arts
- Igor Dryomin: arte decorativo, cerámica, esmalte
- Solo exhibition of photographer Valentin Nikolaevich Sidyakin "Empireia Watercolors"
- Reporting exhibition and presentation of the catalog of three artistic photo projects of the ETM TSHR "Vintage", "School", "Season 11"
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of the section "Decorative art of TSHR"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!