"Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk Automatic translate
MURMANSK. Residents of the city who are interested in art should visit the regional art museum in the coming days. They were unusually lucky; these days, three painting exhibitions are working there simultaneously. Museum staff on the ground floor of the building placed an exposition consisting of works by Murmansk authors.
The second floor was occupied by the Portrait of a Family exhibition that recently opened, arrived from St. Petersburg, and rising above you can admire the masterpieces brought to the Murmansk museum from the famous Tretyakov Gallery. Thanks to the staff of the regional art museum, residents of Murmansk had a unique opportunity to see three exhibitions at once in one museum building, each of which was presented by one of the country’s cities.
The exhibition "Portrait of a Family", the grand opening of which took place at the end of last week, was created in the Russian Museum. Among the 48 paintings on display, there are works by famous authors, and not too famous. Each of the paintings represents the genre of family portrait. Among them, one can see canvases with images of families painted at different times.
Thanks to the artists whose works are on display, the visitors of the exhibition “Portrait of a Family” got the opportunity to get in touch with the history of the country, because family portraits reflected the fate of people from different times and different classes.
Lyubov Shakirova, an employee of the Russian Museum, before the opening of the exhibition, conducted a short tour for the first visitors and journalists, telling them how the tradition of painting family portraits was born in Russia. She showed with examples of paintings presented at the exhibition how these traditions changed.
You can get acquainted with family portraits until December 11.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Realism as a personal choice" - an exhibition by P. And Kotov in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!