Personal exhibition of young artist Vladimir Kirillov at the Art Severina Gallery Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Art Severina Gallery, located in an old mansion on Pokrovka, on October 27, hosted the presentation of the exhibition “My Love - My Russia”. The author of the painting and graphics, located in the magnificent interiors of the gallery, is a young talented artist Vladimir Kirillov.
With this exhibition, the Art Severina Gallery opens a series of expositions that will present works by our contemporaries who have become real masters of art. The gallery, specializing in contemporary art, aims to find and show the creativity of young talents to the general public.
The creativity of Vladimir Kirillov was not accidentally interested in the founder of the gallery Svetlana Severina. In the works of the representative of modern academic painting, individuality is clearly visible, the artist pays a lot of attention to details, using many shades of the color palette in them. Each canvas, written by Vladimir Kirillov, conveys the feelings experienced by the artist during his creation, and even his mood.
The artist expressed his love for Russia not only in the title of his personal exhibition. The works created by Vladimir Kirillov are distinguished by a variety of artistic styles, but in each of his works he confesses his love for Russian landscapes, fills them with warmth and sincerity.
The portraits selected by the artist for the exhibition clearly show the connection of his work with the classical school, characteristic of old masters. Vladimir Kirillov paints portraits, conveying to the audience the human emotions inherent in his heroes. Creates an artist and genre paintings. Many feature images familiar to connoisseurs of the history of painting.
The presentation showed a unique video about the artist’s work.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The winners of the Rybakov Theater Festival were awarded well-deserved awards
- The director from St. Petersburg put in the Tambov drama "Glass Menagerie"
- In the performance "Cats and Mice", Yaroslavl viewers can see two finals
- "Archetypes." Exhibition project of Vadim Kirillov and Eduard Anikonov
- Vasily Kirillovich Timofeev (1891-1968). Al 125 aniversario de su nacimiento. Pintura, Gráficos
- The exhibition of the Vologda artist Arkady Polyakov is open in the Kirillo-Belozersky Museum-Reserve
- "MONUMENTAL". AUSSTELLUNG VON WERKEN VON ZURAB TSERETEL IN GENF