The Creation of the World project presented naive art in Vladimir Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. Thanks to the Creation of the World project, the inhabitants of Vladimir will get to know the best works of artists representing “naive art” for the first time. Starting June 6, an exhibition created jointly by two metropolitan museums is open at the center of fine arts. The exhibition was attended by the Museum of Modern Art, as well as the Museum of Russian Lubok, specializing in displaying artworks by unprofessional painters and graphic artists.
Interest in the work of self-taught people appeared at the end of the 19th century among European innovative artists. Today, many critics note the growing skill of talented artists who create their works in a style called "naive." In 2004, the festival "Fest naive" was held for the first time in Moscow, which received the status of an international forum that brought together non-professional artists.
“Fest naive” has become a large-scale event in Russian art aimed at studying the work of “naive artists” and its popularization. Now, the Vladimirites, having visited the Center of Fine Arts, will be able to get acquainted with the original art, which has long received international recognition.
The exposition presented by the Creation of the World project includes 65 works. More than thirty of their authors are Russian artists. The remaining works were created by artists from Europe and Georgia. The name of the exhibition project reflects its concept, which is based on the image of a person throughout his life - from birth to going to eternity.
Employees of the Vladimir Center for Fine Arts note that visitors to the exhibition rated it as unusual, but solid and positive. The works are distinguished by brightness of colors and simplicity. The exhibition project "Creation of the World" will be in Vladimir until July 23.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Creación del mundo". Exposición de obras de DD Zhilinsky
- Ausstellung des Photo Club M-35 "Creation of Illusions". 6+
- "Vita brevis" - personal exhibition of the artist Danila Menshikov
- "Buzz after buzz. Shaft behind the shaft. Blind joy entered us …" Exhibition-performance "I am Aivazovsky" in ARTPLAY
- "Museum of everything" came to St. Petersburg
- Zurab Tsereteli schenkte dem Vladimir-Suzdal Museum ein Hochrelief von Andrei Voznesensky
- Theater "On Basmannaya" again brought new performances to Vladimir
- Zurab Tsereteli presented an exhibition of his works in the Vladimir Center of Fine Arts
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!